Official NXT TakeOver: In Your House Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Nah, there's always that one filler Takeover every year lol In-ring wise, I thought this show was good.

I thought it was really dull if I’m being honest. I thought that going into it. Kinda just felt like a special episode of NXT. 

59 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Nah, there's always that one filler Takeover every year lol In-ring wise, I thought this show was good.

Checked Twitter and watching a review. General consensus agrees with this being the weakest TakeOver ????? It’s okay if you don’t think so. But I’ve been watching since F4W and I’d say this was the weakest. 

they need to get the *Censored* out of Orlando ASAP 

That would be a short ass GM run lol

What if Regal stays but Joe is his assistant who occasionally wrestles for him? Like Tajiri back then? Lol

43 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

That would be a short ass GM run lol

What if Regal stays but Joe is his assistant who occasionally wrestles for him? Like Tajiri back then? Lol

Yeah that’s really what he pitched. Not a full blown replacement 

I could tell the show wasn't amazing just from highlights but it seemed like it was an right show. Don't know about it being or really weak but like I said, I just saw highlights.

I'm glad LA Knight won and Reed retained but I wanted Cole to win the world title back. Karrion will still be raging and snarling on tuesday!

I feel bad for Regal being pushed to the edge.  He looked deflated during that promo and like he was going to a bar and drink a whole bottle of whisky

Joe coming out as some no bullshit type of authority figure, which Regal basically already was, would be fun. Especially if that allows him to have physical altercations but not necesseraly matches. Joes promo game is always about him staring you down and making you believe he will kick the shit out of you. 

Wouldn't mind him beating Kross either. Even though I think KOR should have been the one to do it 1 on 1. 

I just don't get the point of these kind of matches where you put everbody in and have Kross beat them. I guess they aren't planning on him feuding with anybody other than KOR down the line, whom by the way wasn't supposed to be the one who gets chocked out. 

Maybe they did plan to refresh the scene after this anyway, it would make sense then. And it's badly needed. NXT always thrived due to exciting new signings and challengers, I guess that's why they are fumbling right now.. 

Paige would have the NXT roster in check like she did on Smackdown. Would’ve told Kross to stfu the other week when he told Regal to shut up. Would say send Sonya down there, but she’s busy making sure Pearce doesn’t get continuously disrespected.

Roster should be ashamed of themselves treating Regal like this ? 

Archived