AEW moving from TNT to TBS in 2022

Generations

I liked the brand extension from 2002 until about 2005 or 06 but it went on too long. I was so damn happy when it finally ended in 2011! I've been mixed about the current one from 2016 until now but yeah I definitely prefer the traditional way of one main roster with one set of championships  and is one thing I enjoy about AEW!

That said, I do think some talent should be exclusive to Dark and Elevation for a while as they get more experience and training 

See I'm the exact opposite to you guys. In WWE, them not having a split is awful. Otherwise people get lost in the shuffle even easier than normal. Hell, I remember the last time they got rid of the split they made SmackDown feel like it might've been Superstars or Main Event, and half the time they contradicted its events the next RAW.

That said, I do like the idea of one set of titles going between the shows. Less is more in that sense, makes the belts seem even more prestigious. 

When it comes to AEW, their roster isn't strong enough for a split yet, yet it's also so big that people will disappear to DARK for what feels like ages. Which makes me really curious what they're gonna do. Is the AEW champion gonna appear on both shows weekly? How is Rampage gonna stand out and still get good viewership? 

I'm mocked up a IMO pretty balanced draft (with the idea of champions being allowed on either brand) and.... it's decent but definitely in need of starpower. The roster sizes are actually not terrible given what they have though.

Dynamite

Rampage

Kenny Omega

Jon Moxley

Hangman Page

Eddie Kingston

Inner Circle

The Pinnacle

Young Bucks

Cody Rhodes

Jurassic Express

Death Triangle