Ronda Rousey Announces Pregnancy

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

The Baddest Baby on the Planet is on the way!

Former Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey posted a new video on her YouTube channel today announcing that she and husband, MMA fighter Travis Browne, are expecting their first child!

Rousey adds in the video that the happy couple will share much more along the way, teasing an upcoming gender reveal throughout the announcement. For now, we just know this little bundle of joy is due this September.

Congratulations to Ronda and Travis on the start of their incredible journey into parenthood!

https://www.wwe.com/article/ronda-rousey-announces-she-is-pregnant-on-her-youtube-channel

Yeah...she ain't coming back. Lol

Between herself and Browne, I'm sure they have enough money to last a lifetime. And if they ever need more, she could always shoot a quick commercial or something. This woman about to spend the rest of her life chilling on her farm...and who can blame her? Maybe she takes the Lesnar route later and does one-off returns for big money offers. But...I doubt she even does that. Seems to me like working for WWE completely destroyed her love of wrestling (as it does for many others). 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived