Official WrestleMania Backlash Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I don't think Cena even wanted to turned heel. If he did, they would give it to him. Cena was a corporate guy 300%. Roman is different, he just got the classic super guy booking, and tried to translate the "underdog" top guy schtik to him, as well as the "polarizing reaction" thing when they saw that people will boo him. 

Roman obviously worked on his acting and presentation skills during his time off which translates well. Kudos to him. Because when Cena was criticised about his ring work, he just laughed it off and brought some moves he couldn't do properly and were out of place. Not to mention his overall not giving a shit and taking it seriously with weird jumping and reactions. But he masked it off with "I'm here every day". 

I like Romans work now, but I'm still not into the whole story about him and oerall thing they are doing. 

On that note, ngl, I thought it was funny with that tweet where they slowed down a submission, Roman avoiding a pin or whatever and go about it as: "OMG THE DETAIL IN HIS WORK THE PSYCHOLOGY!", like he was some sort of genius :lol: I mean, that's what good workers do, pay attention to detail, but it gets overlooked a lot because people don't always pay attention too, or just take it for granted. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived