Official WrestleMania Backlash Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

17 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Hopefully Keith Lee is ready to come back and is either the next challenger for Sheamus or Lashley

Apparently he's having a hard time getting cleared. First Joe, now Lee. Hmmm. ???

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The finish to Cesaro vs Roman wasn't hype man. I really wanted more, but man, they did Cesaro dirty. The underdog story wasn't the right one to tell with this match.

That said, with Rollins doing what he did... I have a feeling we may see him in the World title scene again soon. Feels like a Rollins/Cesaro/Reigns triple threat may be in store soonish. 

Aint nobody should beat Roman this year, nobody. What a main event, man.  He's been on point since turning heel!

Oh and also, Pat on commentary has made Cole look and sound much better imo. 

I feel bad for Priest. The guy has a PPV match and what are people talking about? Not him. *censored*ing zombies. Whether you liked the zombies or not, it's them people are talking about, not the new star. To me that's wrong. WWE's priority should be all about getting him over and yet, they keep putting him in positions where he's greatly overshadowed by some third-party trying to promote something.

I get hyped for any Cesaro push even though it usually doesn't end well and hopefully he eventually gets a world title reign before he retires but I can't say I'm annoyed or mad that Roman is still champion. He's the chiefs of chiefs!

Also glad Bobby Lashley is still wwe champion!

Lumberjack Zombies!? That's the idea they had for a movie promotion with an ex wwe wrestler that wasn't involved in the match?

Mysterios ftw and new smackdown tag champions as well as the first wwe father and son tag champions! Classic Batman Rey as well!

Cruella Charlotte!?

Would have been nice if they had given Ricochet this win. Maybe he'll get a win on Raw but he'll likely be losing this feud as well

Anybody stick around for the Watch Along aftershow? They kept asking Lashley who's next and that there's nobody really left for him after taking out the biggest guys on the roster...man, I really hope they aren't teasing Goldberg lol

MVP said Lashley's ready for a vacation and he's got something for him on Raw. Definitely think something is happening.

2 hours ago, Bushy. said:

It’s pretty crazy to think that Raw, SD, NXT UK & NXT all have unstoppable monsters as their main champ. 

I'm telling y'all... Survivor Series pls (kidding ofc)

8 hours ago, Crazy. said:

Roman Reigns. 4 MOTY contenders involving 4 different competitors at 4 different PPVs this year. We're only in May. Acknowledge him. 

really on a different level

9 hours ago, Crazy. said:

Roman Reigns. 4 MOTY contenders involving 4 different competitors at 4 different PPVs this year. We're only in May. Acknowledge him. 

Biggest star in all of wrestling right now, not even close

On 5/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, Lunchbox said:

Its just funny cause people wanted heel Regins for so long and hes knocking it out of the part on such a different level. 

And I'm loving every second of it too.

I'm saying!! It's actually incredible to me that Cena never turned heel with just how big he got. Especially post 2011 when other huge faces started to come up (Punk in 2011, Bryan in 2012). It just feels like the biggest missed opportunity maybe in ever. That said, what if Cena actually had practice promos as a heel and they just didn't slap to the point that they wouldn't wanna let it pass? Super unlikely, but imagine us now looking back and instead saying "Wish they never turned Cena heel, that was the worst run of his career". Crazy.

Archived