WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Really glad they went back to real pictures of the wrestler on select screens but hope this year or in the future we get the ability to download pictures for CAWs so that they don't look off on match up screens. 

Yeah for sure, not sure why thats never been a feature, we can already upload images, why can't we upload custom renders for caws? I remember being able to do it in one of the games by hacking, forget which one that was.

On 12/18/2021 at 8:20 AM, MattOriginal said:

yeah I'd be willing to bet money that the card feature is exclusive to MyFactions or MyRise. Microtransactions are limited to MyFactions and MyCareer/MyRise has had Lootboxes for years and limited items for your CAWs for years.

I dont trust 2k or VC in any kind of way, so i fully expect them to make Microtransactions part of the overall game.
Remember, they sold the people a game for the full price they knew was broken...their words, promises etc mean nothing to me.

26 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah for sure, not sure why thats never been a feature, we can already upload images, why can't we upload custom renders for caws? I remember being able to do it in one of the games by hacking, forget which one that was.

I could see it not being a feature due to how they had to compress the Images and all and not being able to have high res pictures.
Also it could be all over the place in terms of style and all i assume if you let players use their own renders.
Not everyone is able to create renders for their caws and stuff i assume.

Im not a fan of it because you have this noticeable difference between real wrestlers and created, gives it a unclean look for those who do Youtube universe and stuff.
If they all are done in the same style, it just feels a bit more "natural"...also i like that the 3d models give you a preview how the model looks.

According to Brian Mazique of Forbes, talks with sources have indicated that the WWE 2K22 roster will be larger than expected. It was said that talents that were released by WWE were still under contract, and on the initially submitted/approved roster, when details were sent to 2K, they could still be put in the game.

It was added that the likes of Bray Wyatt, Johnny Gargano and Keith Lee are likely to be added in the game. Around 150 stars will make up the game’s roster at this point.

We will have to wait and see how WWE 2k22 turns out next year. The future of the franchise practically rests on the success of the game. Judging by the latest updates, perhaps there is some hope left.

We’re gonna get a lot of Rey attires man…I’ve wanted that for years. Just sad we probably won’t be getting the likes of RVD, Jushin Liger, Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Sabu. Great Khali, and so many others he put on memorable matches with. I expect Kurt Angle and JBL. But I dunno…. as long as Rey’s career has been, I wonder how good a showcase of him can possibly be, in terms of the content we can get from it.

If we finally get WCW Rey Jr, I'll be grinning like the Joker and if we get legends such as Jushin Liger, Ultimo Dragon, Tajiri, Psychosis, Billy Kidman and WCW Eddie Guerrero. .I'll be so damn happy! RVD and especially Kurt Angle may be a given now but would still be awesome. 

If WCW Rey is in, I hope he has his first theme so I can give it to one of my original caws!

I think Liger and RVD might still be in the game due to the hall of fame and besides i don't think they will say no to making appearances but i don't think liger will have ikari no jyushin unfortunately i think they might give him his wwe theme from 2015 which is honestly not bad

5 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I really hope JBL's in the showcase, its been too long since he's been in a game and he's still working for them. Rey faced him at WM 25, its where he won the IC title and JBL officially retired, so hopefully that makes it in the chowcase.

If they could get away with adding Joker Rey, that would be sick.

They should add his match with Brock to get his other Joker look in too. :lol:

wzg3mYE.jpeg

2 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Meh, I only want APA Bradshaw 

Well he was in APA with the short blonde hair for a bit so the JBL model could be used for that. But as for a long black haired Attitude Era Bradshaw i don't see it being a possibility, Rey never had a feud with that Bradshaw so i don't see that version being in the showcase.

1 hour ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Hopefully they give details about evey feature and mode but especially gameplay and creation suite!

Gameplay is what I'm really concerned about. Game is useless if it completely sucks. But yeah, I wanna see how the Creation Suite looks.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived