Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread

Recommended Posts

Caw mode in 2K20 is marred by little problems. The line down the back, the weird texture split on the chest and shoulders, the crashes, the weird loss of light retracting when trying to use the DLC haircuts, the constant clipping on numerous items, physics breaking if you use two things that have physics (including hair), logo placement often breaks and freaks out, loss of little features like the ability to randomize face part by face part, loss of full face mirroring, none of the lighting options actually accurately representing in-match properly, hair dye is just butchered, hell even one of Alistair Black's vests doesn't have the inside of it properly modeled so it just disappears into the void. Hair physics actually somehow being a step down from previous games if that's even possible. This isn't even getting into issues that were actually fixed in patches like the cheek depth issue.

Then you look at other modes that compliment caws, like a huge number of moves being weirdly sped up, slowed down, broken (check out the pin animation on the second rope diving cutter, or the standing bloody cross's tendency to hook the arm wrong), or using pin combos literally causing the move not to do any damage (like with the sit-out Alabama slam).

Or that lighting is *censored*ed in advanced create an entrance.

Or that the game is practically guaranteed to crash if you try to load a match with too many caws. Especially if you have entrances on.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2021 at 8:12 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Caw mode in 2K20 is marred by little problems. The line down the back, the weird texture split on the chest and shoulders, the crashes, the weird loss of light retracting when trying to use the DLC haircuts, the constant clipping on numerous items, physics breaking if you use two things that have physics (including hair), logo placement often breaks and freaks out, loss of little features like the ability to randomize face part by face part, loss of full face mirroring, none of the lighting options actually accurately representing in-match properly, hair dye is just butchered, hell even one of Alistair Black's vests doesn't have the inside of it properly modeled so it just disappears into the void. Hair physics actually somehow being a step down from previous games if that's even possible. This isn't even getting into issues that were actually fixed in patches like the cheek depth issue.

Then you look at other modes that compliment caws, like a huge number of moves being weirdly sped up, slowed down, broken (check out the pin animation on the second rope diving cutter, or the standing bloody cross's tendency to hook the arm wrong), or using pin combos literally causing the move not to do any damage (like with the sit-out Alabama slam).

Or that lighting is *censored*ed in advanced create an entrance.

Or that the game is practically guaranteed to crash if you try to load a match with too many caws. Especially if you have entrances on.

 

when i use 8 caws in a match with entrances on in 2k20 it loads and plays fine with no problems and also in a custom arena 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this is the first time so far they got me.
More moves and Animations etc thats what i want to hear and see.

I dont care if you have 190943646 cameras to scan the wrestlers if they still look bad and Caw creators with textures and morphing do a better job..

But this is something you can get me interested in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

 

when i use 8 caws in a match with entrances on in 2k20 it loads and plays fine with no problems and also in a custom arena 

Anecdotal. I am not the only one who has reported crashing when using high amounts of caws, albeit entrances on increases the likelihood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Is that a new Harlem side kick at the start?

Yup, it's Mace's move. In the background, you can see old footage of him as Brennan Williams. He was trained by Booker T so probably a tribute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian Bottom - Ilja Dragunov

Death Drop Driver - Bronson Reed

Harlem Sidekick - Mace/Booker T

Sit-Out Axe Guillotine Driver - Bronson Reed

Monkey Flip - Dexter Lumis

Knee Trembler - William Regal

Torpedo Moscow - Ilja Dragunov

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Springboard Rope DDT - Ruby Riott

Wicked Stepsister - Candice LeRae

Senton Bonb - Dexter Lumis

I think Candice doesn't wrap the legs anymore though, she's too tiny lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Russian Bottom - Ilja Dragunov

Death Drop Driver - Bronson Reed

Harlem Sidekick - Mace/Booker T

Sit-Out Axe Guillotine Driver - Bronson Reed

Monkey Flip - Dexter Lumis

Knee Trembler - William Regal

Torpedo Moscow - Ilja Dragunov

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Springboard Rope DDT - Ruby Riott

Wicked Stepsister - Candice LeRae

Senton Bonb - Dexter Lumis

I think Candice doesn't wrap the legs anymore though, she's too tiny lol

Good list. Those new moves videos are gonna be close to an hour long and I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That second one sounded dangerously like just a catch-all answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems we’ve now seen every bit of footage from the original dev video. I wonder if we’ll get another dev video before we know the cover star and/or possibly the release date. It seems like PG keeps bringing up Gameplay. That’s the video I think everyone wants to see at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Videos I want to see:

Gameplay (At least 30 mins+ UNEDITED)
Creation Suite
Universe Mode
MyCareer info (Hopefully the mode hasn't been written by a 6 year old!)
DLC information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Russian Bottom - Ilja Dragunov

Death Drop Driver - Bronson Reed

Harlem Sidekick - Mace/Booker T

Sit-Out Axe Guillotine Driver - Bronson Reed

Monkey Flip - Dexter Lumis

Knee Trembler - William Regal

Torpedo Moscow - Ilja Dragunov

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Springboard Rope DDT - Ruby Riott

Wicked Stepsister - Candice LeRae

Senton Bonb - Dexter Lumis

I think Candice doesn't wrap the legs anymore though, she's too tiny lol

Thanks for the list..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the torpedo had many takes because in the video, the guy taking the move sold it horribly. Same with the knee trembler!

Edited by Luchador LXXXV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna say that too lol

As for the Knee Trembler, I wish they'd just make a duplicate of the Dean Ambrose one, just without the gun taunt at the start. They've done that before with a couple moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2021 at 7:10 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Anecdotal. I am not the only one who has reported crashing when using high amounts of caws, albeit entrances on increases the likelihood.

either way it never crashes for me not once and thats the truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...