WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, that is more than i expected.
I need real gameplay to say if the gameplay finally excites me, fast cut together gameplay clips dont tell me how the game feels...i need actual uninterrupted minutes of pure gameplay.
The Modes are all there and on first glance look decent.
Visual it looks good even thought Mcintrye looks a bit weird at times.

They will not get me into the hypetrain, at best they get one 2k23 if 2k22 is in my hands and good.
But they certainly did a good job at making me raise my eyebrow out of curiousity.

But dude, am i really the only one who has a problem with Goldbergs 2k19 entrance?
He swings his arms like a monkey, am i the only one who noticed that or do people just not care enough?
It bothers the hell out of me, that animation is so distracting and i dont know why that has such an effect on me.XD

2 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Looks pretty good ngl, but I’d still temper expectations until actually playing it. 

the roster is still in question to me heavily. 

also, I don’t like the return of real life renders. 

Yeah the renders are a turnoff. It's gonna make created wrestlers look so lame on the selection screen.

More than what I expected, got me looking forward to it a bit more but still cautious.

Glad to see hair has more movement again, very happy Jeff's mesh top is in (hoping his face paint can be altered/made transparent), graphically it looks very impressive and the models seem to be looking much better (Drew looks a bit off though), hate real life renders as it just makes caws stand out and everything else it's hard to comment on until we get a more in-depth look.

But yeah, quite the nice teaser.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived