Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread

150-200 caws and bringing back 4 attires would make my day. Also bring back the 49 man rumble please.

Speaking of caws I hope they add a Dinosaur suit. Making Godzilla in wrestlemania xix was awesome to me as a kid.

Millie is a fairly new "insider" to games, last month she heavily hinted at Wolverine before the Playstation showcase that announced that game so her track record while not very deep to my knowledge, has shown some credibility recently.

I mean, it's not really a stretch here to make that as an educated guess though. The results of that poll a year or two ago were quite public and 2K is smart enough to know at least that they cannot under any circumstances just put out a reskin of 2K20. If there was any mode they were gonna add, it would be GM mode at this junction.

The real question is, how restrictive is it. Is it pure booking matches and looking at graphs? Is it kind of a combo with universe where we can set up rivalries on the shows and play them out while also worrying about things like contract costs and such? Are we restricted to using WWE brand shows? I'd the AI better at it now or is it utter bullshit like the old days of gm mode? Is this the only mode that got a major focus or did some other modes that badly needed revamping and expanding get some love? Has this mode been thoroughly bug tested?

I'm cautiously optimistic. Even 2Ks higher ups must realize just how much is riding on this game being a triumph.

Definitely nothing earth shattering with this potential news but I've seen some pessimism on GM Mode's chances of being included for some reason? Maybe it's pessimism in general with the franchise overall? Either way, seeing anyone besides the normal fake WWE 2K "insiders" saying things about WWE 2K was interesting and worth sharing, even if GM mode feels like a given this time around.

I just hope it's done right, modular, and with enough freedom to not feel like a restrictive mess.

What can really "save" wwe2k22 from being another wwe2k20 fiasco other than:

- caw mode based on wwe2k19 caw mode

- GM mode based on previous universe modes

- increase in caw slots & logo limit

- Cross plattform caws

- meaningfull dlc, real wrestlers not fantasy