Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread

I think the fanbase is easy to turn around if they would just show new content we haven’t already seen. As we’re still presumably 5 months out, I don’t expect a lot, but some new footage would get a proper reaction from everyone and show the kind of good will they intend to show this year.

Guess we'll have to wait for the next video to perhaps see something new..

I'm not sure what I want to see really,like if they'd show us Walter I'd likely get my hopes up for many other new charachters.

But at the same time,the longer we have to wait to see something new the more impatience we get.

Heck if I was yukes/aew games I'd show of a little of what I get in my game..

12 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not off to a great start here.

Yup. Not exactly blowing my mind. 2K need to up the pace with info, seeing as we're what... just 5/6 months away from release?

17 hours ago, glennsoe said:

The fan base are hard to turn around, 2 short videos showing little new and nothing revealing isn't the way to go though..

Considering that the fans bought full price updates for years...i dont think they are hard to turn around.
People already were fighting to defend 2k over the little they showed so far.

But yeah, that is nothing.
They go with the tagline "It hits different" and all they show is a more detailed 2k20? That is not it.

And then talking big about showing us how the game is made, the backstage stuff...and the first one they show is a less than a minute clip that shows 3 stages of filling an old entrance animation to the finished product.

That is not a lot.

If 2K really want to grab our attention they should start revealing the new roster members and showing off their sigs/finishers. I remember back in  the day when we used to get roster reveals like that...good times.

Still waiting to see something that may entice me away from enjoying 2k19.

To be honest I will probably still be happy if its just 2K20 but not a broken piece of shit and with some improvements. Although if not enough is changed maybe they've finally gotten off their butts and put in a caw import feature so I don't need to remake everyone.

Doubt it but a man can dream. Obviously I hope its more than that of course.

Really hope they got rid of that whole "roll out of the ring automatically even if the player doesn't *censored*ing want to" thing. It's like 2K20 is *censored*ing obsessed with having the action go out of the ring constantly and the AI is super broken out there.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I’m actually excited to see a fully Visual Concepts product for the first time. I don’t count 20 because they spent most of the time deciphering the code and released a buggy ass incomplete game because...well...they had to. I’m looking forward to what they’ve got in store, but this is definitely their last chance. I can’t do this every year with these guys.