WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

3 minutes ago, Warhawk8492 said:

Any word on a PC Port?

Nope, January is when we they will come down from their ivory tower to give the peasents a bit of attention.XD

I think its safe to say it will come for PC...but i wouldnt bet on it.
I can see them for some reason go "nope, no pc version anymore".
But as it stands, we dont know anything about on which Platforms it comes out.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone that never bought 2k20. Might as well at this point. its not completely fixed and bug free. But its at least playable..compared to when it launched. 

Worst case scenario u get weapons in HIAC matches, a new cage/cell option with Wasteland DLC, a ton of new moves not in 2k19 and really good versions of Fiend/Riddle/Keith Lee/Hulk/Rhea

I'm keeping 2K20 around but it's only really okay in small doses at times. I just do exhibition and universe but as whole..2K19 probably is the better option or just waiting until next year.

It's been a month or two since I last played and so maybe I'll do a universe show episode or two in a while or tomorrow 

My theory on the odd mismatched Kane attire is this:

They re-scaned him and such which explains why his wig and mask look slightly different than his 2K15-2K20 model. They then had references to put his 2013 and 2003 looks in the game but mixed them up when making placeholder models so that's why he has 2003-2010 styled Tights, Glove, and Kickpads (although he switched to Lace up boots in about 2006 or so) mixed with the current Mask, and 2013 Top and Elbow Pads. The 2003-2010 tights were never featured in this generation of WWE games; he hasn't had that attire in a Main Series game since SvR 2010 but they specifically exist in this game which points to the possible inclusion of a 03-10 Kane via Showcase Mode perhaps.

24 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

My theory on the odd mismatched Kane attire is this:

They re-scaned him and such which explains why his wig and mask look slightly different than his 2K15-2K20 model. They then had references to put his 2013 and 2003 looks in the game but mixed them up when making placeholder models so that's why he has 2003-2010 styled Tights, Glove, and Kickpads (although he switched to Lace up boots in about 2006 or so) mixed with the current Mask, and 2013 Top and Elbow Pads. The 2003-2010 tights were never featured in this generation of WWE games; he hasn't had that attire in a Main Series game since SvR 2010 but they specifically exist in this game which points to the possible inclusion of a 03-10 Kane via Showcase Mode perhaps.

thats a good theory. And if not Kane. Maybe Undertaker.

personally  i hope it just points to them adding multiple attire slots for each wrestler. So we dont just have one look for everyone. Or a million copies of ppl. 

I should be able to just select Kane. And then choose which version of Kane i want.  Debut Kane, bald kane, corporate kane or current

4 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

thats a good theory. And if not Kane. Maybe Undertaker.

personally  i hope it just points to them adding multiple attire slots for each wrestler. So we dont just have one look for everyone. Or a million copies of ppl. 

I should be able to just select Kane. And then choose which version of Kane i want.  Debut Kane, bald kane, corporate kane or current

I wasn't specifically implying a Kane Showcase per se, but any Showcase that would feature a Kane match from the time frame the attire was worn. An Undertaker Showcase would be so great and we would get almost every era of Kane pretty much (I'm the biggest Kane mark ever so I would be so damn happy with that). Hopefully if we see a 97-02 Full Mask Kane, his body is massive this time. The 2K16-2K19 retro Kane body was a little too skinny.

Also Mid to Late 2000's Undertaker would be dope to see again.

3 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

for anyone that never bought 2k20. Might as well at this point. its not completely fixed and bug free. But its at least playable..compared to when it launched. 

Worst case scenario u get weapons in HIAC matches, a new cage/cell option with Wasteland DLC, a ton of new moves not in 2k19 and really good versions of Fiend/Riddle/Keith Lee/Hulk/Rhea

whoaaaa, hold on now. Its the best option if you plan to only use the in-game roster or alternative attires for them. If you use a lot of original CAWs, it is terribly broken.

So obviously i have the upload issue for 2K20, but uploading logos to 2K19 still works fine.

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with using the same account for both 2K19 and 2K20, and having them both be on the same exact page for the uploader.

On 8/23/2021 at 11:00 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Haven't watched in years.

You’re ONE. And even if there’s more online, the stadium is always full. Thousands of tweets and screw WWE online yet every Mania up to the pandemic is packed and full. Online fans make up a select portion. People shit on Raw every week yet the crowd was packed. People shit on Vince yet every time he shows up, pop out the building. The point is, while you many others online haven’t watched in years, it doesn’t change much. Even with ratings down, it’s still watched and followed. 

1 hour ago, The Nerd said:

You’re ONE. And even if there’s more online, the stadium is always full. Thousands of tweets and screw WWE online yet every Mania up to the pandemic is packed and full. Online fans make up a select portion. People shit on Raw every week yet the crowd was packed. People shit on Vince yet every time he shows up, pop out the building. The point is, while you many others online haven’t watched in years, it doesn’t change much. Even with ratings down, it’s still watched and followed. 

Bingo.
The Fact that SummerSlam set records, that every week the Raw arena is very packed etc that is what matters to the WWE.
Even if you have a tweet that shits on wwe and has 235235235 likes, doesnt matter when Monday Night a few thousand people buy tickets, merchandise etc in the arena.
Unless that changes, we pretty much scream into a void by talking shit about Raw etc.

Doesnt matter if we are "right" or wrong about the quality, the numbers are what matters to the WWE first and foremost.

But to be Honest, i find it all so weird.
I mean when you watch the shows and focus on the crowd.
Mainly the fact that 10 minutes into the shows you see people looking very bored.
Or the ones who try to Hijack a show, react against the booking and all that.
All so very weird, people buying tickets but then are bored or so.
Its one thing to go on social media etc and criticize...but why in gods name do people buy a expensive ticket to a Raw show, just to sit there and not enjoy it?

Is it just to support the WWE either way or what?

13 hours ago, crazyjk4 said:

Yeah Caws and arenas are broken at least on my version, still getting crashes and glitches.

I just did 4 matches right now. All caws in a custom arena and it ran smoothly! Not saying you're wrong or that you have a bad copy but just saying what I experienced minutes ago.

I did a caw universe show 2 or 3  months ago and it also fine ran fine for the most part but I do remember a single crash halfway through the episode as a match was loading up. Other than that it was normal and right now I'll do a few more caw matches 

17 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

So obviously i have the upload issue for 2K20, but uploading logos to 2K19 still works fine.

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with using the same account for both 2K19 and 2K20, and having them both be on the same exact page for the uploader.

This would not suprise me one bit to be honest.  Also in 20 I have downloaded CAWS with 99 % of their logos being invisible and not showing up.

8 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

This would not suprise me one bit to be honest.  Also in 20 I have downloaded CAWS with 99 % of their logos being invisible and not showing up.

On mine, and I gave up on 2K20 ages ago but when I was using it the logos were so blurred in the matches it was totally ruined through that.

11 hours ago, The Nerd said:

Yes, I am one, which is why you don't use sweeping statements.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived