WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

We all know there’s plenty of time between now and then. 6 weeks is gonna fly by and we’re gonna get whatever bit of info we want between now and then. Except for those us who want the new moves, dammit. Lol

:( you hurt me, sir.

Damn you guys are so addicted to moves! I mean I love moves as well and especially for my original caws and favorite wrestlers but there's so much more to the game than just movesets..well at least for me there is. Pulling off moves is awesome and very important but so the rest of creation although I guess what and who you want moves for

2 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

The new moves isn’t all that to be hyped about like yes they’re great personally I like all the new entrances we get every year more so than the new moves

Though that's the 1st thing I do when I get the game. I load that bad boy up and go take a look in Moveset Mode, IF all this info hasn't been spoiled on Youtube by that point. lol  

For me I am a big entrance fan in WWE Games. I usually watch entrances first. Usually load 8 man Battle Royal and watch all entrances of the wrestlers I picked then exit do it again for about 2-3 times with different wrestlers. Then after that play a extreme rules match.

But I think for 2K22 I'll be watching the tutorial first once I boot the game up. Then play a match then check all creation suite options for CAW, Championships and then Arenas.

4 hours ago, A->CP10 said:

This 3d artist I follow on IG claims he did The Rock's updated model and few others for 2k22. https://www.instagram.com/hossein.diba/

If that's true and he did some of the non-scanned ones, they are in good hands.

He also worked with WWE in the past making the sculptures for these Royal Rumble graphics

Making-of-WWE-Royal-Rumble-2016-13.jpg

Hossein is freaking awesome. One of the best 3d modellers/sculptors out there

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived