WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the game to be as great as possible but I'll just be glad if it's properly tested and not such a mess at launch like for 2k20. Improvements all over and much less bugs/issues..I'll have a good year until 2k23!

I don't care about reviews but I'd like to see scores of at least 7 or 8 out of 10/ 3 or 4 out 5 stars from game sites and players than below 5 out of 10's/1 or 2 stars out of 5 again

47 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I would have been good with them simply tweeting "check out the official website now for the full roster" than dragging out like this. A roster reveal is a must but it's all about execution 

Yeah thats how they should've done it honestly, i mean if they want more pre orders give the ones whos waiting to see whos in the game a reason to pre order and just tell us everyone thats in the game. Doing this 1 a day thing where the first chunk is who we already know is in the game is really annoying. At the rate they're going we wont know any new roster additions until February.

They want more preorders but not necessarily all at once, even though that would be nice. They want weeks and weeks of preorders leading up to launch, so they hold off on stuff like roster reveals. I still predict they haven’t filmed anything and will be filming it at the rumble. They don’t have to set up the ring/arena so wrestlers have alot of downtime to do other things when they get to a building. Hoping it’s something similar to 2K19 but bigger names maybe. Or the Vybe guys doing it, with some cameos.

At the very least they could've just compiled a list of the wrestlers from the trailers and screenshots we already know is in the game and reveal only new people every day thats not been in any trailers. just feels stupid after weeks and months of knowing guys like Lashley and Drew are in for them to slowly tell us "Bobby Lashley is in the game!" well no shit lol.

i just sense a lot of the in-game roster are not with the company anymore and they’re obviously not gonna wanna announce those people so they gotta milk tf outta this with the people that are still employed for as long as they can.

I keep getting really tempted to pre order because after all these years i am gasping for a new wrestling game. But after the last one burned me so bad, getting a single pic of the back of Drews head really isnt swaying me. I def wont be going anywhere near a pre order till we find out a little more. if i do it will be on march 6th or something most likely

I'm cool with pre-ordering and do it myself but why do people do it in advance by months? I always do it just days before releases when games are available to pre-install. I guess it may be different with physical games at stores but when I used to do that, I pre-ordered a month in advance at month. Even for games I know I will get no matter what like fighting and wrestling!

Not saying it's bad or weird or anything but just interesting to me

37 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I'm cool with pre-ordering and do it myself but why do people do it in advance by months? I always do it just days before releases when games are available to pre-install. I guess it may be different with physical games at stores but when I used to do that, I pre-ordered a month in advance at month. Even for games I know I will get no matter what like fighting and wrestling!

Not saying it's bad or weird or anything but just interesting to me

For me, it depends on the game but I will save up and pre-order as soon as I know I have the money there and then I don't need to worry about it when the game comes out and it's paid for but that's purely me! 

On the RARE occasion, I might pre-order if the pre-order exclusive is something I want. 

1 hour ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I sure hope he's outdated enough to stay as WALTER! He's also the one I'm most hyped to play as. He'll be the first one I'll be pushing in superstar mode in universe!

Yeah i'm praying his name is outdated, and i also intend to push him in my Universe, first thing i'm doing in Universe mode is debuting him on Raw and giving him a series of squash matches every week eventually leading to him feuding for the WWE title, and giving him a year long reign dominating.

One thing i would love is if only as WALTER you can make peoples chest look like this after a chop

EPhMHrHXsAErvys.jpg

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived