WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

27 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Just realized that there’s a high chance we’ll get Rey’s old entrance animation back

Mncb44m.gif

we're gonna get a ton of Ruthless Aggression content in this game, and I'm here for it. Whether 2k22 is fantastic, or all the new characters/moves/entrances are just back-ported to 2k19 in the form of mods, I'm here for it.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, black_machismo said:

Cant't wait for the Ruthless Aggression PPV Arenas. Those are still the best and can't wait what Arenas we will get for this game. RA Arenas are my favorite since they don't rely heavily on LED graphics. Pure genius architecture and designs. Like the RA RAW and SD Sets.

I agree. I used to love from like SYM- 08 when we got the new game seeing how the Arenas looked. When there was a really cool PPV set my first thought was how it was going to look in the new game. Now every arena is just a big rectangle that all look identical during entrances anyway. Its lame. thank God for retro arenas and create an arena

3 minutes ago, Mr155551 said:

Speaking about the fist I wonder which match will we get of Rey that unlocks it cuz we have a few options

I am going to be legit sad if the fist isnt in. Having a RAW and Smackdown RA arena would be amazing. I will likely change the universe RAW and Smackdown to those ones. Having visual distinctivness I always thought was better for the shows. 

20 minutes ago, Mr155551 said:

I’m Thinking either the Tajiri Match from 2004 the Cena match from 2003 or the tag match between Batista and Rey vs MNM from 2005 Heck Even the match against Brock from 2002 wouldn’t be out of the realm

PLEASE give us a Ruthless Aggression era Lesnar, but only if they make him younger and change his physique though, not copy and past his current model with a pair of trunks and less tattoos i hate that lazy shit. Thats one thing i hope they do different this game, they actually put effort into making younger models look accurate instead of reusing their current day model and slightly altering it. Like they've done for so long with Undertaker's model, just using his old man face for all his eras which looked terrible, they done it with with Kurt Angle too with his attitude era model.

6 hours ago, TheEggman said:

I agree. I used to love from like SYM- 08 when we got the new game seeing how the Arenas looked. When there was a really cool PPV set my first thought was how it was going to look in the new game. Now every arena is just a big rectangle that all look identical during entrances anyway. Its lame. thank God for retro arenas and create an arena

Yeah seeing the same arenas in new games for SD, RAW and PPVs with just the Arena movie changing is just lame. That's why I usually use Classic Arenas in the game.

4 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

Speaking about the fist I wonder which match will we get of Rey that unlocks it

It may be Rey's debut match in WWE.

Also, regarding showcase it sucks we will not get Big Show and CM Punk feud because of reasons we know. It would be a surprise if 2K did something about it but I highly doubt it.

I also agree I hope we get a classic Brock Lesnar but with his younger look not just a copy paste of the new model with classic attire and fewer tattoos.

14 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Probaly going to be a current wrestler a day then a tweet with a list of legends then the remaining released wrestlers quietly added to their site

they'll have to do something like that. Less than 50 days to release, we're gonna have a roster larger than that(contrary to all the releases)

3 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

Never cared about ratings, I miss the time THQ used to give us countdowns

Every day a superstar entrance with signature and finisher

This is lazy especially by how long they kept quiet 

And how they keep teasing us with REVEALS! Technically they aren't wrong by calling it such but it's getting old fast

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived