WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing them toy with in the future is perhaps adopting that finisher system from the wrestle kingdom games back in the PS2 era, where you started with a set number of finishers and could use them at any time, but if you used them up and didn't get the pin, they were a lot of work to get back.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they manage to get in the RAW skateboard arena and that futuristic Rings Smackdown one. They were actually pretty cool sets and although short lived would have probably managed to get into a 2k21 if had existed. They were way more interesting than the Thunderdome or the current rectangles they have. 

Has there been any info about tournaments in game? I'd love it if in 2K22 tournaments were expanded from 8 people or teams competing to 16. Another thing the game needs is being able to play the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in All arenas including custom arenas.

37 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

A fear I have if they haven’t updated legends is that they’re going to stick out like a sore thumb because WWE current superstars all got that NBA scanning tech done. Like how bad is Andre gonna look in comparison?

Everyone supposedly got redone or touched on, including legends and people not scanned. I can't tell much on Macho's model yet but something about him does look better

4 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Everyone supposedly got redone or touched on, including legends and people not scanned. I can't tell much on Macho's model yet but something about him does look better

God I hope so. I have a vision in my head of how Andre is supposed to look. They got the profile right but from straight forward view it looks too cartoony. We’ll see. Dusty is another one who looks like a cartoon. Savage always left a bit to be desired but I never thought it was super bad or anything.

2 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

2nd comment of the first roster reveal "WE WANT DIVAS!" figures 

They are absolutly mental spamming about the women. Every post its just they want Women. Its always Kelly Kelly as well...is she not one of the worst wrestlers of all time? I seen someone posting on the  Macho Man pic that no one plays as him and we need divas. Just scrolling through is just gifs of Kelly Kelly, and someone who cant wait to see what Jinny looks like...who in the heck is Jinny?

33 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

It's cool that there are women wrestling fans but some take it too far and are just so obnoxious on social media about it. Bobby Lashley was first and so now reveal Becky Lynch and go from there. 

yeah i agree with that, baffles the mind. how does Kelly Kelly get all this praise for being...at best, mid?

The Q&A with Rey on twitter wasn't anything big or new regarding the game as I expected. Still kinda cool for a Rey fan though and learned some personal life stuff.

He did mention that Dominik is in the game but it will be kinda tricky to unlock him. So I'm guessing we get him in Showcase in one of the last matches

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived