WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

I’m dismissive because nobody knows for sure what the gameplay is like. Maybe the button mashing isn’t as severe as you think, and if it’s too much for you to handle, you can go back in time to how we’ve been doing it for however long now. I am of the opinion that everything about the past 10+ years of gameplay sucked overall, so when they say it hits different, and they change things, im not one of those people who’s gonna be like UGH THEY CHANGED THE THING THAT WAS EASY FOR ME! UGH I DONT LIKE CHANGE BECAUSE I DONT THIBK PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES CAN ADAPT LIKE THEY HAVE THEIR WHOLE LIVES! UGH SCREW THE DEVS MAN THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE FUN! etc. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I’m the same as King RyderFan, I was upset about the pin mechanics but now I’m pretty pumped that’s not the only system. I just hope it’s the 2K19 styled system because it gave the players and A.I that chance at kick outs with high damage. You aren’t getting that with button mashing.

Only thing I’m ticked about right now is the reversals. But I’m willing to give them a chance on that, the pin mechanic was going to be a deal breaker for me so I’m glad it seems that situation is sorted out.

I remember when Community Creations went online as part of the game in SvR2009 or 10 and everyone that came to this site complained that we creators would stop posting formulas because “ think of the people who couldn’t afford online services” and what not, meanwhile the whole caw process was easier and the whole thing was more accessible than it had ever been. We run into such conversations every couple years. What they’re doing is more than likely for the greater good. Get with it or get left behind because that’s how life is. Atleast they’re giving you options.

3 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I remember when Community Creations went online as part of the game in SvR2009 or 10 and everyone that came to this site complained that we creators would stop posting formulas because “ think of the people who couldn’t afford online services” and what not, meanwhile the whole caw process was easier and the whole thing was more accessible than it had ever been. We run into such conversations every couple years. What they’re doing is more than likely for the greater good. Get with it or get left behind because that’s how life is. Atleast they’re giving you options.

I don't see how those things compare.

Community Creations is a god send to the series and there’s no flaws with it.

Mechanics that prevent players/A.I. from having fun epic styled matches and making the game too easy because everything can be reversed are totally different. Once again I’m not complaining about the pins anymore unless the alternate system is something else that’s just as rubber-banded as the button mashing (but there’s no evidence of that so nothing to complain about, it’s probably the 2K19 system) but unlimited reversals have always been a problem for some players making matches too easy and one sided for the player. We had the choice and now we don’t so that’s why it’s alarming to some.

i’m actually happy to see reversal limits gone, especially if it’s being replaced with a system that lets damage/stamina determine reversal windows. i think the more we can get away from having to look at an opponent’s HUD the better. behaving a certain way because your opponent “has no more reversals” or “has a finisher” doesn’t make much sense to me in terms of realism.

button mashing to kick out of stuff i’m less excited about. if the old pin system is in then cool, but i gotta hear more about this button mashing to see if i’m on board. just thinking about the last time i played SvR2006 is making my hands hurt. i think there’s a way to do it that’s more strategic and less barbaric but i guess we’ll see.

3 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I so hope we get some of their later matches too, I need heel Eddie with Gangsta Lane so bad.

such an underrated theme i still catch myself spitting that shit every now and then

You know what I'd like 2k, it's a quick little overview of what each dlc pack consists of..

Instead we usualy gets radio silence from 2k about said packs and the leaks starts coming out and 2k are furious about the leaks !! 

Impress me this year 2k,be ahead of things..

5 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I’m dismissive because nobody knows for sure what the gameplay is like. Maybe the button mashing isn’t as severe as you think, and if it’s too much for you to handle, you can go back in time to how we’ve been doing it for however long now. I am of the opinion that everything about the past 10+ years of gameplay sucked overall, so when they say it hits different, and they change things, im not one of those people who’s gonna be like UGH THEY CHANGED THE THING THAT WAS EASY FOR ME! UGH I DONT LIKE CHANGE BECAUSE I DONT THIBK PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES CAN ADAPT LIKE THEY HAVE THEIR WHOLE LIVES! UGH SCREW THE DEVS MAN THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE FUN! etc. 

Speaking as a disabled gamer who found the wheel the more accessible way of kicking out for me, that is where my concern would come from IF there weren't alternative options but it isn't an 'excuse' for me to complain. I have every right to enjoy the game as anyone else and while other disabled gamers can use and possibly do prefer the button mashing, it's great to have options

8 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I hope render images is its own logo section separate from CAW/CAS logos but I doubt it

I was just thinking this too. And then I thought why don't they just let us create our own folders in general. It would be way helpful to keep all logos for a specific wrestler or arenas or titles under one section. They added the feature to favorite parts in caw mode, maybe at the least do that with logos too.

16 minutes ago, TheEggman said:

I think it’s just the thunder dome from the ceiling. I think machos minitron is just turning the led ramp yellow and blue 

I would be impressed if all legends got their actual minitrons and such. Don't get why guys like Shawn who are on WWE TV all the time don't have them all besides the main titantron and ribbon tron. In the case of Macho, I wouldn't be surprised if they were Hall of Fame trons though, idk it seems like something they would add lol

I wonder if it will be a general Q&A or if Rey will actually be able to answer some stuff about Showcase? God, I wonder if they'll actually let listeners talk to Rey or if he'll just be answering tweets. I can't imagine how cringe that would be. :lol:

Trons are probably such a hard thing for them to keep up with. Back in the day you just had the one Titantron video, then there's the Ribbon, then all the other Minitrons for the walls, banner, and then the floor/ring apron/posts and now they got rid of floor trons, but have a huge rectangular shaped Tron that isn't the same dimensions as the previous few sets like 2016 RAW/SD or 2019 RAW/SD.

It appears though judging by Macho Man in the trailer that Legends will have their Titantrons either stretched or cropped playing on the current Universal set full screen.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived