WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

6 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Hopefully button mashing is not the only option. Definitely gonna be the first thing I swap out if possible. Don't need to wreck my controllers on that BS

Yeah thats another thing, smashing the button constantly every match will wear out the button rather quickly. i don't even like button smashing in parts of games like Spiderman that i recently played where you gotta button mash to stop a car or something, always feel like its wearing my button out.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of Rey's showcase i mainly want an updated Eddie Model, i swear they've used the same Eddie model ever since the SVR games, same tights, same hair, just copy and pasted his model for over a decade. I want an accurate WCW Eddie with the mullet, i want a detailed 2005 heel Eddie with the bigger physique and the blonde highlights. I'm just so tired of that tiny 2004 Eddie model with the black and green tights, just please do a good job with Eddie's models this year.

I truly hope Eddie's 2004 model isn't just copy and pasted into different attires in the showcase, make his WCW model smaller and leaner and his face younger, make his 2005 model bigger and more built with an aged face, just get the details right.

Speaking of Rey's Showcase if indeed we are getting the final 4 of the 2006 Royal Rumble, this means we are getting Randy Orton - Burn in My Light Theme again, will definitely use that as my Main Menu song. also, I think they may have WM22 locked in the game, that is Rey's ultimate Wrestlemania moment and his First World Title win, if that match is in we are going to get Pre-ECW wrestling machine Kurt Angle.

And since Triple H is one of the final 4, they need to fix his d*am hair and facial hair. They should stop using his 2012 look and just changing the attire, I hate seeing this every year and HHH hair is not that long and has a different color during that period. Don't forget as I mentioned in my earlier post, they should provide all classic wrestlers their own classic Titantrons and Minitrons. I hate seeing classic superstars having the classic titantron with current minitron graphics. It does not fit the retro persona of the superstars.

i hope it will be the final 10 or 9, if it will be the final 10 we will be able to get Orlando Jordan and Joey Mercury, I'll be ok to get the final 9 for us to have Mercury with Nitro since I am 90% sure Morrison will be in the game. And if Mercury is in the game we need Melina to complete MNM since Batista and Rey won the Tag Team Championship against them.

5 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Boneyard/WM36 Undertaker is one of the pre-orders but will he have his old Big Evil entrance and theme? The entrance and exit at WM36 was cinematic and I doubt 2K got the rights to Now That We're Dead by Metallica

Well they were able to get Spit Out the Bone for 2K19. Licensing a Metallica song is a lot easier now seeing as how the band is their own label. I bet it will be that song but we can only hope.

Doubt Kairi will be in despite being an ambassador. It's not like the road agents they got signed like Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble ever get in lol But it would be cool to get her Kabuki Warriors look in once.

Glad to know button mashing isn’t the only Pin mechanic. I hope it’s the 2K19 Pin wheel system and I hope the A.I is also bound to it so they can also kick out with high damage.

I have a feeling we won’t be so lucky for choice with the reversals though. Not a fan at all of unlimited reversals, I will never have a challenge if I can just reverse anything. Nobody should be happy we have less choices now; we literally had the choice between the stocks or unlimited reversals, it should be the same now even if unlimited was the default. 

17 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

The removal of reversal limits worries me a bit but it'll depend on how dodging works I guess. my main worry is that matches will devolve into reversal fests where the AI uses them to cheat like crazy once again.

This is unpopular but I prefer it this way tbh. I see it as more of a chance to perfectly simulate a faster pace or more smoothly transition matches. The guys that played all equally said the matches flow any pace you want it. So the reversal limit being remove in way does replicate what we see in some matches on tv. Especially higher paced matches. 

People have a problem with button mashing, meanwhile I don’t see the issue whatsoever. I think we are at the phase where we are just searching for things to be angry about because they give us nothing to be angry about so far. Lol. Like I’m uneasy about no reversal limits but it’s really not a big deal. The hit combos and such will appear to balance things out. 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Doubt Kairi will be in despite being an ambassador. It's not like the road agents they got signed like Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble ever get in lol But it would be cool to get her Kabuki Warriors look in once.

Yeah, it would be a welcomed surprise to have her in. I’m keeping the faith. With the exception of Showcase additions, the likes of Kidman and Jamie Noble were never big enough stars in WWE to warrant being in every game. Atleast we got Michael Hayes for a little while…never thought the Freebirds would make it in, even though them skipping Terry Gordy was bullshit. Really interested in that Rey showcase and the content we are gonna get from it. Maybe tomorrow’s Twitter Space interview with Rey will shed more light on the matches, aside from just the ones that are expected.

9 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

People have a problem with button mashing, meanwhile I don’t see the issue whatsoever. I think we are at the phase where we are just searching for things to be angry about because they give us nothing to be angry about so far. Lol. Like I’m uneasy about no reversal limits but it’s really not a big deal. The hit combos and such will appear to balance things out. 

The issue is:

A: Button mashing wears out controllers. 
2: It isn’t easy fkr people with disabilities. 
III: It gives a false illusion of being able to kick out. Play any of the PS2-era games and if you get hit with a finisher while having a red body part, you may as well put the controller down. The wheel/bar we’ve had since Legends of WrestleMania has at least given you the slight possibility of a kickout. 

You have the option to change it if you like. All those just seem like excuses to complain about something that is not going to change just because you don’t like it. That’s life. And stop not giving VC any credit for being smarter and having more resources at their disposal to make sure it isn’t as irritating and non-inclusive as it may have been once. 

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

You have the option to change it if you like. All those just seem like excuses to complain about something that is not going to change just because you don’t like it. That’s life.

My complaints were from before they said there would be a way to change it. No reason to be so dismissive with the “people are just looking for something to whine about” or “that’s life”.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived