WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

I bet he doesn't dance though ??? Probably more Messiah era instead of The Visionary.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of people get alternate entrances. Probably whatever was meant for 2k21(The Messiah), and stuff shot around WrestleMania/SummerSlam. Especially with the amount of alternative attires that have already been shown with multiple Shinsuke, Shayna, and Seth outfits. Maybe I have too much faith in 2k, but so far with what they've shown off I'm impressed. Compare with what we were given 2k20. 

38 minutes ago, MattOriginal said:

I'd be willing to bet a lot of people get alternate entrances. Probably whatever was meant for 2k21(The Messiah), and stuff shot around WrestleMania/SummerSlam. Especially with the amount of alternative attires that have already been shown with multiple Shinsuke, Shayna, and Seth outfits. Maybe I have too much faith in 2k, but so far with what they've shown off I'm impressed. Compare with what we were given 2k20. 

Yeah i'd say you're right, i could see them having the entrances and stuff for whatever 2K21 would've had but then with the extra year they added in updated entrances and stuff as a bonus for wrestlers that changed their character up. They had time to add them, Seth's been this new Visionary character for a while now, long enough to have them put his entrance and stuff in the game. Kinda like how Tommaso Ciampa in 2K20 had his DIY entrance as default but they included his newer heel entrance as a 2nd entrance emotion you could change it to.

wwe-2k22-rey-mysterio-19340-360.jpg

Matches so far for showcase..

Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero
WrestleMania 21 – April 3, 2005

Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels
Raw 2005 – November 14, 2005 (Eddie Tribute Show)

Royal Rumble Match 2006
Royal Rumble 2006 – January 29, 2006

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker
Royal Rumble 2010 – January 31, 2010

I have a feeling the Royal Rumble match will suck because of the objectives. The unlocks will probably be the arena and final 4, which would be RVD and alternate attires for Randy Orton, Rey and Triple H.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, black_machismo said:

Wow, I want to do this with my WWE Video game collection too. BTW are the disc still inside the cases or you removed it? Also, is this customized?

Everything is inside the cases yeah. I just put some double sided adhesive tape on the back so I can take them off and rearrange if I want. 

21 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah, JoeMashups knocked it out of the park with a Stone Cold mod for 2K19 so I’m curious myself to see if they improved upon Austin’s model at all.

Hide contents

622430-F9-90-BA-48-D5-918-A-B1-E6-D1471-

Really hope we can mod 2K22. Playing my AEW overhaul rn and it’s so much fun. 

If the file structure is similar to 2K20 it may only be custom trons and custom themes. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived