WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone raised on Twitter that some of the pics showing different attires (for example Shayna Baszler in red or black and gold) are actually from two different versions (one PS4 the other PS5) and that it might mean that current gen (if PS4/Xbox One is still classed as this) will have older attires while next gen will be more updated? 

Do you think this is possible or that we are actually getting two attires for some characters?

1 hour ago, TheResidentRogue said:

Someone raised on Twitter that some of the pics showing different attires (for example Shayna Baszler in red or black and gold) are actually from two different versions (one PS4 the other PS5) and that it might mean that current gen (if PS4/Xbox One is still classed as this) will have older attires while next gen will be more updated? 

Do you think this is possible or that we are actually getting two attires for some characters?

Oh hell no gimme both Messiah and Hitman Rollins attires on next gen

would be weird tho to lock attires (anything not having to do with graphics really) to next gen

15 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Is MyFaction suppose to be like Fantasy Football in Madden NFL?

"In a franchise-first, the all-new MyFACTION lets you build a faction that rivals the nWo. Collect, manage and upgrade WWE Superstars, with weekly events and regular updates!"

1642769731194.png

NBA has their own version that’s been going for a couple years called MyTeam. You can also look at FIFA or Madden Ultimate team to get an idea of what the mode is like. 

I'm not letting them lure me into preordering or buying anymore.

I'll wait and see how it goes through people that bought it and ask to see how many bugs, issues are there first.

Don't want to have another game that is getting dust on the self and it's useless because I'm not touching it at all like the WWE2K20.

I have better things to put my hard earned money on.

IF things are good and no issues are there I will grab it and start cawing again (already have several ideas).

So I'll wait and see this time so I can be "better safe then sorry" this time since we all learned the hard way with the last installment of the series.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived