WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, miguelnuva said:

So in my ignorance I just realized the nwo version is digital only.

LMFAO me too, guess I’m getting deluxe since I want the physical copy, and hope they release the nWo pack as separate DLC

I still need to see more of CAS to make a decision whether to buy or not. I don’t know how much value 2K sees in investing in the creation suite. I hope they don’t view it as an afterthought. I need more hair options for male and female CAWs, along with more facial hair options for male CAWs. Going by the Patrick Gilmore AMA on Reddit, I thought they would give hair for CAS more love. Sorry for the rant. I’ll have to wait for more news, I guess.

Graphically some of these models look great. Best they ever have. With Drew McIntyre being the one exception. I think it looks just like the 2k20 model.

But im starting to notice everyones attires are really old....these are 2019 and 2020 attires. Normally the attires are only 10 months out of date when we get the new game. Some of these are almost 3 years out of date

Wish the logo limit was about 500 to 1,000 higher. I never even get to fill my caw slots with top notch quality caws and arenas because I hit the logo limit.

Im gonna wait a few days to maybe a week or two to see what else they’ve got in store for us. I wanna see new moves, I wanna see female Create A Superstar, particularly hairstyles. I wanna see how incredible the roster looks. Meiko Satomura probably sells me, which seems like a major possibility. I wanna see how they top today and keep the preorders rolling in, mine included.

52 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

But im starting to notice everyones attires are really old....these are 2019 and 2020 attires. Normally the attires are only 10 months out of date when we get the new game. Some of these are almost 3 years out of date

I did notice that some people have multiple attires. Miz has a 2019 and 2020 attire. Rollins has a 2020 and a 2021 attire, same with Shayna. Nakamura has a 2019 and 2021 attire. Rollins might be for Showcase reasons but idk about the others.

18 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Wish the logo limit was about 500 to 1,000 higher. I never even get to fill my caw slots with top notch quality caws and arenas because I hit the logo limit.

Im gonna wait a few days to maybe a week or two to see what else they’ve got in store for us. I wanna see new moves, I wanna see female Create A Superstar, particularly hairstyles. I wanna see how incredible the roster looks. Meiko Satomura probably sells me, which seems like a major possibility. I wanna see how they top today and keep the preorders rolling in, mine included.

my wishlist for new characters is meiko, blair davenport, KLR, sarray,  electra lopez, cora jade, zoey, indi hartwell, persia pirotta and tegan nox (if she made the cut before her departure).

was hoping for mercedes martinez but unlikely based on her time of exit.

3 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I did notice that some people have multiple attires. Miz has a 2019 and 2020 attire. Rollins has a 2020 and a 2021 attire, same with Shayna. Nakamura has a 2019 and 2021 attire. Rollins might be for Showcase reasons but idk about the others.

i've been wanting multiple attires for every roster member, like what was standard back in the day.

But i think if everyone had a current 2021 attire, wouldn't that be what they used for the trailers and footage?

4 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

my wishlist for new characters is meiko, blair davenport, KLR, sarray,  electra lopez, cora jade, zoey, indi hartwell, persia pirotta and tegan nox (if she made the cut before her departure).

was hoping for mercedes martinez but unlikely based on her time of exit.

KLR was already confirmed but I can see Meiko, Blair, Zoey, Indi, and Tegan all being in. Not sure about the rest. Would be cool to have a skateboard entrance to give to Darby Allin. Mercedez has a shot.

i have not clue what this rosters gonna look like. I just hope they added a ton of NXT ppl to fill the gaps. Because so many good wrestlers have left since the last game.

either way. nothing matters but gameplay and bugs. Is the game fun and is it functional. thats all i actually care about

Cross platform CC!!!! Now i can finally get Iconics caws on PlayStation can't wait for that. And the custom renders is freaking amazing, now we can for an example have an actual image of Kenny Omega to use for an Omega caw, thats gonna be amazing.

Still hoping like i do every new game we get a new animation for the The Stomp, its needed a new reanimation for years.

And i heard championships have been improved, for me the one i'm most curious about and the one thats needed improved the most is the the big gold WHC, that belt has always looked so small in the games compared to how big it is irl, they've never done it justice in any of the games. I want it to look HUGE and shiny, i don't want it to continue looking like a tiny child size plastic replica.

44 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I guess PS4 users won’t be getting the 96 Rey Pack after all, even though I checked the PlayStation Store and it’s listed as coming with the Deluxe? It’s pretty confusing. Hopefully we aren’t missing out on any cool moves.

are you *censored*ing kidding?! >:(  to pull some shit like that knowing full damn well not everyone has the new console(s) do to lack of supplies (and  part of the problem is from the greediness of those scumbag scalpers that went on spree) is an absolute bad decision.

Looking at the editions up for pre order, the NWO edition seems overpriced, and kind of lackluster, Nash, Hall and Syxx are already in the game not sure if Hogan is though, the NWO edition doesn't it just give you their NWO attires? So you're paying $20 more for attires you could easily create for them anyways. Would've been more enticing had the NWO edition included like Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, more of the later NWO members that haven't been in the games for a long time. But all you get is the same NWO guys we've had in the games for years.

$120 just seems way too much to pay for a game, even $100 is kind of steep, but with the 3 day early access and season pass it makes it worth it, i just don't think the standard NWO models we've had before are worth going up to $120 for, plus you will be able to get the NWO stuff later on with DLC, so is it really worth it to pay $120 to get some NWO attires early? 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived