WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

25 minutes ago, Exorcism said:

From that interview with Jinks, it doesn’t sound like they added a lot of CAS parts and even removed some stuff. I have to see more before I buy. I need to see the gameplay and submissions in action as well.

Looks like they kept the 2K20 DLC parts along with some Road to Glory stuff. If anything they removed stuff from like 2K16 or 2K17

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cross platform CC is huge, especially since creators on PC are going to be able to fine tune creations easier.

I'm a little  it worried about things being removed from the creation suite but if it's just stuff that was near duplicates and the more useless items I might be able to tolerate it at least if the new stuff is worth it.

That said.. I am not happy to hear about pinning going back to button mashing whatsoever, and sincerely hope the old system in that regard is still an option, much like how you can switch the submission system. I'm not able to button mash like I used to and I have had some clutch kick-outs with the current system that I really loved.

Now would be the time to try and get custom music figured out.

That scroll bar is pretty small; really good sign. I see a  lot of returning parts (which I'm more than okay with, considering how many parts we had in 17-19). Hope we finally get some decent 80's women's leotards in the outfits section ( tired of having to combine a shirt and underwear to get the effect; messes with logo placement).

7 hours ago, .jackkk said:

Jinks said they’ve reworked and retouched everyone and aged up legends that needed it. Some of the legend models were 4-5 years old with no adjustment so that’s pretty good news. 

Aged up?  They need to DE-AGE.  I hope that's what he meant.

its super frustrating they still haven't labeled Created parts. Would it kill them to just put a number or letter grid or something. So i don't have to search thru every singlet to find the one im looking for.

Hopefully they didn't remove the old attires. Thats the best thing about created parts imo. The fact that they still had New Days attires from all the games all the way back to 2k15. . Being able to give Dolph, Rollins, AJ or Cesaro etc all their old stuff.  That was a big feature for me

1 hour ago, Tony G. said:

wait, so the ‘96 Rey Starrcade pack is only available for the PS5 & the new Xbox’s ?
I currently have a PS4, and I’d like the NWO version, so I’ll be paying for something I can’t access ?

I think if you get deluxe or the nwo version, it comes with the pack. Otherwise if you just get the regular copy it doesn’t, from my understanding of it.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived