WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pre-Order page is up for all versions as well https://wwe.2k.com/buy

The NWO pack includes:-

Playable NWO Superstars
PLAYABLE NWO SUPERSTARS
Playable nWo versions of “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx, & Eric Bischoff.

WWE 2K22 Season Pass
SEASON PASS
For the ultimate fan who wants it all - the Season Pass allows gamers the opportunity to gain access to all 5 of the DLC packs featuring new Superstars and Legends, and also includes the MyRISE Mega-Boost and SuperCharger Pack.

WWE 2K22 nWo Belt
NWO BONUS CONTENT
Two classic WCW PPV venues, a MyFACTION “Gold” Pack bundled with nWo EVO cards and the nWo Wolfpac Championship Belt.

Starrcade Bonus
STARRCADE '96 REY MYSTERIO PACK
The Starrcade '96 Rey Mysterio Pack features a '96 Rey Mysterio playable character and Starrcade ‘96 Rey Mysterio Ruby MyFACTION card

So is there any benefit from getting the physical copy of the game besides the Supercard content? I'm surprised they didn't announce anything for the nWo pack. In past years they've offered stuff like signed plaques, pieces of the ring, trading cards, pop figures, etc.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:59 AM, A N T I - said:

The fact that the Creation Suite is a major focus touted for this game makes me wonder if we are indeed getting cross-platform Community Creations. Seems like a longshot. Should be an eventful day between Lexie and whatever Mike Straw thinks he has to say.

Good guess man. 

5 minutes ago, Antonio AKA Zotany said:

Mysterio confirmed in a Press Conference that his matches against Guerrero ('Mania 21) and Michaels (RAW Tribute Show) are in the Showcase Mode.

(I also read about his match against Taker at the 2010 Royal Rumble, but I'm not sure)

He also mentioned the Rumble match, nice

With only WWE matches announced so far and '96 Mysterio being relegated to DLC, I feel like the Showcase is going to be a massive disappointment.

Malenko, Jericho, and Punk are signed to AEW, and 2K hasn't pursued midcarders without legends contracts like Savio Vega and Mikey Whipwreck in a long time, so I'm highly doubtful about Liger, Ultimo, Psicosis, Juvi, and Tajiri showing up.

I'm fully expecting the WCW portion of the Showcase to constitute Halloween Havoc '97 and maybe a match against Kidman (since he's employed by WWE), but that's it.

It does have its positives for sure.
The cover is cool, the visuals are good, the new create a wrestler hub doesnt burn your eyes, the cross platform community creations are awesome.

But is it really just me that sees here a wwe2k20 like gameplay hiding?
They talk so often about the revamped gameplay and how this game plays different etc, but as of right now we dont even have 1 minute of actual gameplay...thats what they did with wwe2k20.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived