WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine Hollywood Hogan as the only definite thing I can think of to come out of the 4-Life edition. I’m giving this person the benefit of the doubt, because another person backed him up on his claims. If he’s full of shit, we’ll find out soon enough and he’ll be discredited forever. No pressure fam. Lol

Hogan was a part of 2K20's Pre-order program as well though, so I can't see people being raged by that other than having the same guy as a DLC offering back to back games which I don't think would make that guy write all that (and if the nWo stuff is true it would probably be Hollywood Hogan).

I'm guessing it's Logan Paul because I can totally see everyone shitting on that all over Social Media.

2 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Hogan was a part of 2K20's Pre-order program as well though

Yeah, but not NWO Hogan. We already have Hall, Nash, Diesel and Razor…seems only right to include a proper Hollywood Hogan attire this year as well. I wonder if we’ll get more NWO members like we did in 2K14.

3 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah, but not NWO Hogan. We already have Hall, Nash, Diesel and Razor…seems only right to include a proper Hollywood Hogan attire this year as well. I wonder if we’ll get more NWO members like we did in 2K14.

I get that but I don't know why that guy would imply Hogan would be a controversial pick is what I'm implying.  There really wasn't a fuss at all about Hogan being in the 2K20 DLC and he still appeared for them on TV since then so I just assumed he was going to be in anyway.

4 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

I get that but I don't know why that guy would imply Hogan would be a controversial pick is what I'm implying.  There really wasn't a fuss at all about Hogan being in the 2K20 DLC and he still appeared for them on TV since then so I just assumed he was going to be in anyway.

Oh yeah I don’t know what or whom this guy is referring to but he seems adamant enough that I figured it would spark conversation on here..

I’ve been wanting to see Rodzilla in a game for over a decade man lol His skill set was extremely limited in wrestling but I thought he added a lot to the NWO’s mainstream bad boy image. Doubt we’ll be seeing him, though, as I’m not sure it would move the needle. They could run it back with the likes of Curt Hennig and NWO Macho Man Randy Savage. I would love to see other guys like Lex Luger, Scott Norton, Konnan, I dunno…I could see Hollywood Hulk Hogan being the only model that comes with it because none of those other names are as relevant to the history of the faction, which sucks, unless they add a bunch of Wolfpack stuff.

That Mike Straw guy is teasing a story that he'll be releasing Monday morning on the leaks, not sure if he'll be adding anymore info to what we know, vague or not.

There is definitely embargoes out there though for some kind of info. On their AEW Dynamite recap video last week SRS mentioned an embargo on some WWE 2K22 stuff. Since Fightful reported on the cover reveal this week already, looks like there is more info coming (that leak already mentioned pre-order details so seems like that'll be coming if I had to guess but maybe there's more)

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived