WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be buying physical so the most the cover star is gonna effect is what shows up on my dashboard when I select the game, so I don't care too much. That said, I miss the days when there were a bunch of people on the cover.

Could we be looking at a multiperson cover that appeals to many fan base ?

- Roman or Brock for wrestling in general

- Rey for the lucha fan base

- Bad Bunny for the latino fan base

- Ronda Rousey for the ufc fan base

- Miz for the tv fan base

- Snoop Dogg for the hip hop fan base

- Johnny Knoxvile for the freaks out there

- Jushin Liger for the Japanese fan base

- Logan Paul for the YouTube fan base

I'll quit while I'm  head...

Im always excited for the moves. Even 20 was underrated as far as giving us some cool new moves because it was under the guise of that Originals DLC. I’m just curious how different the gameplay really is, in the sense that I want movesets to be as robust as they’ve been and then some. I don’t wanna be limited this year because they decided to completely revamp gameplay, y’know?

I don’t know how to articulate what I expect from this year’s gameplay…..I don’t wanna feel like I’m looking at cutscenes during gameplay, outside of the obvious Showcase mode…I want the impact of moves to be more sudden…something like that. Like Bayley’s top rope poisonrana…I don’t wanna sit through all the strikes leading up to it, I just wanna hit the move.

My math could be off on this, and I doubt it’ll happen but the Hit List trailer did some good numbers as far as I know. Did 792k on the PlayStation YouTube channel and 844k on the WWE 2k YouTube channel. Let’s say each view was a single potential buyer….that’s 1,636,000 units at 60 dollars a pop…that’s 98,160,000 dollars generated and that’s not even counting the special edition buyers and DLC and micro transactions. For the bank they make, never feel bad about wanting what you want out of these games. Please tell them what you want again and again until you get it.

The expectation seems to be just that. Cover star(s) and release date. Maybe even a preorder bonus if we’re lucky. If we get more than that, people will go nuts. I really hope we do get something cool. People are starting to get 2K20 vibes from this release because we’re so close to March and nobody knows anything aside from what was on the Hit List, which was still kinda vague.

Thats true. Man I hope things go well. I hope it gets a good IGN rating. I hope we get a cool roster reveal that feels like a party because so many released people still made the game lol. I hope the in-game lighting doesn’t make caws look like trash. I hope Creation Suite, particularly create a superstar, are the best they’ve ever been, which they should be in the year 2022. I want to be as elated and excited as I was when the 2K19 rollout started. I hadn’t been that happy about a WWE game since I don’t know when.

There's a lot to cover, more so this year than years prior since we are dealing with what looks like a complete makeover of gameplay, and not really a ton of time to do it if March is still the given month. Luckily, even if next week is minor crumbs of info, they gotta start dropping stuff fairly consistently in order to really make this seem like something worth trying and or spending money on, so there should be info dropping pretty consistently you'd think, even if we get cover + date next week and that's it

5 hours ago, RickyBobby said:

he was on the cover on the last version tho

Well he and Becky shared the cover, i could see him solely on the cover as the Tribal Chief. 

I know Rey is the showcase but i dunno i don't see it being Rey, usually the cover star is the biggest star of the past year and Roman was by far the biggest star and had the most dominate run of his career. If its not Roman i could see it being McIntyre all angry holding his sword up.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived