WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH a Jackass themed Pre Order bonus/DLC pack could actually be pretty cool if done right.

They could give us a bunch of goofy entrances, some crazy moves/taunts, weapons and maybe a Brawl area that reflects something from the show or one of the movies (hopefully with a lot of interactive hotspots and such).

I wouldn't hate a Jackass DLC pack. I mean, when I make My CAWs, I always include street/manager attire, so if nothing else, they'd add more casual clothes for that and potentially additional themes.

I also hope they included the 2K Originals generic theme songs from last year too.

Fightful on one of their podccasts this week even said that they'd have more WWE 2K22 info "in a few weeks" which definitely lines up with the thought of a big Royal Rumble info rollout.

Hopefully Joe ended up making the cut this time around. At this rate, the WWE 2K22 roster might be the last decent roster for this series.

I remember going into 2K19 expecting the worst [because of 2K18] and getting something great. I remember expecting something great for 2K20, and getting the worst. This year, I’m expecting something not so good, a startover of sorts, so maybe history will repeat itself and what they show us will be something cool. 

On 1/5/2022 at 6:10 AM, Mr155551 said:

So I was looking at the IMDP page for WWE 2K22 which has a list for voice actors in the game and it is extremely interesting not sure if they’ll change it but it’s right here https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13080372/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

good find, was happy to read Kairi Sane´s name, was hoping she would still be in

thought she had a chance to still make the game, since she was still under wwe contract until recently....this is no confimation of course, but it seems she and asuka might be part of the career mode as the kabuki warriors

14 hours ago, A N T I - said:

If that one guy insists that nobody is gonna like the preorder, then, judging by the reaction to Jackass, maybe it isn’t them. People like the Jackass guys. I guess we’re gonna find out soon enough.

Perhaps "nobody" is an exaggeration but their fans are a minority and especially supporters of them in a wrestling game. There would definitely be a ton of people completely shitting on this all over online

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived