WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for celebrities, so if the pre-order bonus isn't a wrestler, at least put some damn good moves that wouldn't make it in otherwise on them. Like with the terminator (thank you again for that burning hammer RB).

And if it were Logan Paul... piss off.

When the talk is about not being sure if playable then i assume its a celebrity.
Comes down to who they want to lure in more, i assume the casuals are what they will aim for.

Because the easy fan already is convinced based on very little footage and big words.
So you can sell a pre-order easier to the casual with a celebrity.

Will be interesting to see where they go with it.

10 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

So in GM mode it's been confirmed that we are not starting on raw SmackDown but we're starting in high school gyms and working our way up

idk much about GM modes, but who in the sam hell wants to GM an indie working highschool gymnasiums.

I wouldn't want to do that in real life, let alone virtually.

Im interested in seeing how they pull it off, myself. Are we using “free agents” or original talent? And I, for one, would love to run my own indie promotion if I had the experience and the kind of budget needed. I dunno, let’s give it a chance. Definitely didn’t want the exact same GM Mode we had in the past.  I had pitched the idea of them working with Grey Dog Software and Adam Ryland to give us the GOAT GM Mode, so it’s already kind of a step down if they didn’t go that route, but I still like what I hear. Running an indy could just serve as a tutorial for how the mode works this year.

Imagine if we could use downloaded caws in the "you start as an indy promoter" mode..

Imagine getting to choose 2-3 "stars"/downloaded wrestlers and seeing them rise from the unknown to legend status..

Imagine watching a Kenny Omega or a CM Punk as a rookie working theire way up the card..

I'm finaly gonna be able to make Jack Evans the focus of all my promotions now...lol

i've never played a real GM mode. Just that horrible one in SmackDown vs. RAW 2008. 

But i've watched a ton of that series on UpUpDownDown with Xavier vs. Tyler Breeze in GM mode from SvR '06 ( i believe)

and i dont really see anything in those GM modes that couldn't just be incorporated into Universe Mode.

I'm going to be heavily annoyed with gm mode if we're only able to use pre existing shows and can't make our own, using caws, custom logos, etc.

You have a good creation suite, stop shooting it in the foot

Im just annoyed that you can’t create a caw and set their popularity at a certain amount. Atleast in the days of old, caws started at like 20 popularity even if you made Sting or someone of the like. People would exploit it and set their original caws at 99 popularity and it would be a whole shitshow, I know….I just wish I didn’t have to grind to get caws of real people up to where they should be. Creator woes, I suppose.

54 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

The same night as a certain event in video games....gee I wonder what this is

I think he finally got a copy of #WWE2K22. He can't wait to play it tonight on the bus & he can't Waite to beat his kids as well! Enjoy619

7 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Imagine if we could use downloaded caws in the "you start as an indy promoter" mode..

Imagine getting to choose 2-3 "stars"/downloaded wrestlers and seeing them rise from the unknown to legend status..

Imagine watching a Kenny Omega or a CM Punk as a rookie working theire way up the card..

I'm finaly gonna be able to make Jack Evans the focus of all my promotions now...lol

this i was never intreasted in a gm mode until they said we start at the bottem as a indy promoter  if we have no restrictions on caw in the gm mode i do all caw i wouldnt care if we have to use just raw and smack arenaes but it may also confirm a high school arena

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived