WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

kinda puzzled why the ppl in the crowd are wearing shirts that are the wrong color?? Like that shotzi shirt is sold in black not white

The Roman Head of the Table shirt is sold in black or white...not red

maybe they are randomizing the crowd shirt colors so they don't look so samey?? 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forcing you to play as 1 character in Universe mode would kill that mode for me. I love playing all the matches and playing through all the rivalries and building up new debuting wrestlers by squashing jobbers, i love playing all the title matches on the ppvs etc, i don't wanna be forced to only play as 1 wrestler and not see anything else that goes on, that would get incredibly stale.

At this point I kinda doubt they'll be removing any more characters from the game. Especially if any of them feature into the games caw storylines. Games only.. what, 4 months away now? They do not want to replicate a Chris Benoit removal code breakdown.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

At this point I kinda doubt they'll be removing any more characters from the game. Especially if any of them feature into the games caw storylines. Games only.. what, 4 months away now? They do not want to replicate a Chris Benoit removal code breakdown.

Well it's def not that drastic. The Benoit situation was a necessity because it was a horrific incident and no one wanted or should have wanted to see him in that game and being used by edgy kids for sick pleasures.

I think the game being content complete (in my uneducated eyes) will make any removal of anyone very hard, if not impossible...but with day 1 patches, it's really possible this game could have a gutted roster and a lot of  assets are laying in the code, dummied out. Hope not.

(a game is the least of the worries, best luck to those fired. especially during the holidays)

7 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Well it's def not that drastic. The Benoit situation was a necessity because it was a horrific incident and no one wanted or should have wanted to see him in that game and being used by edgy kids for sick pleasures.

I think the game being content complete (in my uneducated eyes) will make any removal of anyone very hard, if not impossible...but with day 1 patches, it's really possible this game could have a gutted roster and a lot of  assets are laying in the code, dummied out. Hope not.

(a game is the least of the worries, best luck to those fired. especially during the holidays)

I was referring specifically to how his removal caused a bunch of bugs because it happened so late and was initially in the story mode.

Just got around to seeing the trailer. Much better than what they pulled out of their ass for Summerslam.

Controls still look weird but can’t be too hard to get used to, long as the gameplay is as good as I think it can be now.

Edge looks wonderful.

More camera cuts for big moves is a good thing.

I pitched a Rey Showcase the year he and Ronda were the preorders. I thought Rey was gonna be a special edition and get a showcase that year while Ronda Rousey was the sole regular preorder. Glad to see it still happening, as he’s had a long career full of potential for great rivalries/matches and new characters to add to the game.

Couldn’t see enough of MyGM to judge but the fact that it’s there shows that they atleast listened to the overwhelming crowd response.

MyFaction seems interesting enough to check out. Hopefully not a card-based thing, as I’m not a fan of those. Sorry Shannon.

I hope the male and female stories in MyRise are separate. The 2K20 story was so cheesy and bad that I don’t know anyone who finished it or had anything good to say about it once they did.

The creation suite stuff looks decent. The more in-depth we can get with creating our characters, the better and more immersive things can get.

We still haven’t gotten an updated Goldberg with updated trunks and all and that grinds my gears. Why would you show him off if it’s the essentially the same-looking model we’ve always had? They could’ve shown more of a surprise legend. Show me Superstar Billy Graham flexing his muscles or something. That and his current modern day entrance isn’t as animated as his retro one. Hope they finally updated Charlotte’s entrance because I can’t tell you the last time she did the gymnastics and the split when entering the ring and such.

Still on the fence about whether or not I’m giving them a chance when there’s so many alternatives I’m hyped for, but let’s see what the “So many more” is all about. That and the new moves.

I just noticed fighting styles are in GM Mode for in game superstars. This likely means fighting styles are likely in the base game, and hopefully only affect stats with stat caps at most.  I’m still optimistic about the new control system as we have yet to see a more in depth look at it. My guess Irish whip is something like A+B or something like that.

1 hour ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Yeah, since we are seeing evidence that Karrion Kross and Nia Jax are still possibly in this game, I doubt the newest releases will be gone from 2K22 but who knows, we'll find out eventually.

Careful with that. We got fooled badly when rumors of the IV Horsewomen being in an earlier game off t-shirts started to float around.  Didn't wind up happening. A lot of people were trying to make sense of that and were very confounded about how the theory imploded....so yeah, the shirts most of the time don't indicate.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived