WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Who knows, maybe you still will and the devs are just gonna throw their hands up and say "*Censored* it"

Seriously doubt it, they've got 4 months before the game comes out, they got time to remove them from the game. Hope at least they leave their attire parts in for caw mode and the entrances and moves just so we can more accurately make caws of them.

Man why'd they have to delay this game? if not for that we'd get Kross and Scarlett and everyone else who was released in it.

And this after the statement that wwe2k22 will have the biggest launch of a WWE game...lol.
Definitly feel sorry for the people who got fired and in this case the developers who are in a tough spot where they now probably have to put important work aside to delete the released people from the games code and all.

My big thing is they never apologized for putting out a monumentally bad game. I mean they say things like “it hits different” and “oh, this year, everything’s gonna be great” but, with the exception of 2K19, they’ve yet to put out a really great game. Can we even say 2K19 was a really great game that holds up today? Because, for me, it’s been a dead game for over 6 months. They’re already making the mistake of releasing in March, but all these roster cuts on top of that? I mean I get that they haven’t released anyone who was a big star [within WWE] with the exception of maybe Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt, but it’s still a major blow to what should’ve once again been a huge game roster full of “indie darlings” included. Least 2K could’ve done from the beginning is apologize for the turd they put out on behalf of Visual Concepts and truly begin building some semblance of trust with it’s consumer base. I just don’t get what the gameplan is. Timschel’s only response to someone claiming this (2K20) was the worst and laziest installment of the series was “Bold claim.”

7 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

2K22's career mode gonna feature your CAW getting released randomly. Every time you play it, when you get released will be randomized too, could be when you're in NXT, could be when you're feuding for the title on RAW or SD.

One of the games NEW selling points. Also to add a few weeks after you either get signed to either brand to boot..

12 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Now Shotzi’s losing the tank. Throw the whole game away man.

They can always keep it as her alt entrance. ???

And everybody else's entrances that have to get cut unfortunately.

23 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Just hoping they've increased the CAW slot limit. 

And took away the logo limit, or at the very least increased it to 3000 cause its beyond frustrating trying to have custom arenas with custom logos, custom belts with logos, custom trons, caws with tons of custom logos and alt attires with custom logos on top of that, you run out of logo space real quick and aren't able to do everything you want to do.

And ffs can they also get rid of the 20 download per day restriction from CC? i've never understood why thats a thing.

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

And took away the logo limit, or at the very least doubled it to 2000. And ffs can they also get rid of the 20 download per day restriction from CC? i've never understood why thats a thing.

How could I forget about the 20 download limit? Yeah, that needs to go.

Its a restriction because their servers are ass and tended to break down at peak times after release, the limit was added to try and.. well, limit, server tension. It didn't work, because no amount of limitations will fix broken code, but thats why.

Man, 2K20 has a shit load of problems but i'm playing 2K19 right now and i'll admit, I forgot how much 2K19 blatantly *censored*ing cheats when it wants your opponent to win. I really hope 2K22 has proper difficulty balancing that doesn't rely on under-the-hood bullshit.

Things I could do without:

-the star rating system. another way of earning VC can be found. it ruins the immersion of it all to constantly have to worry about it in all it’s one-sidedness

-the novelty of ‘breaking out’ and interrupting entrances wore off quickly after it was introduced. and half the time it’s an accident when I break out post-match. It’s a waste of time and resources imo.

-squash matches, meaning when one of the players has unlimited green and the other has unlimited yellow the whole match. who and what is that for? nobody wants that. again, the novelty of it wears off after seeing it once or twice and it can go.

-making items in create a superstar “entrance only”. I could give Kris Wolf the bushy tail during matches in one game and then never again because it was locked to being an entrance only item. please do away with such restrictions or state the reasoning behind them. I’d imagine after rewriting all that code, there shouldn’t be as much of an issue as there may have been beforehand, if there was any specific kind of issue.

Main things on my mind right now but I’m sure there’s allot more this game will need to hit different.

41 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

-the star rating system. another way of earning VC can be found. it ruins the immersion of it all to constantly have to worry about it in all it’s one-sidedness

-the novelty of ‘breaking out’ and interrupting entrances wore off quickly after it was introduced. and half the time it’s an accident when I break out post-match. It’s a waste of time and resources imo.

-squash matches, meaning when one of the players has unlimited green and the other has unlimited yellow the whole match. who and what is that for? nobody wants that. again, the novelty of it wears off after seeing it once or twice and it can go.

-making items in create a superstar “entrance only”. I could give Kris Wolf the bushy tail during matches in one game and then never again because it was locked to being an entrance only item. please do away with such restrictions or state the reasoning behind them. I’d imagine after rewriting all that code, there shouldn’t be as much of an issue as there may have been beforehand, if there was any specific kind of issue.

Main things on my mind right now but I’m sure there’s allot more this game will need to hit different.

As far as squash matches go, I don't mind the option. I also don't want every match to be a marathon where the computer kicks out of every finisher you give it.

9 hours ago, A N T I - said:

-Why does it bother you? I dont even look at the star rating system at all or care.
It helps gain small VC so i dont see a problem.

-I see many Feds use this and i personally do it quite a few times.

-Squash Matches especially when testing out Caws is fantastic.
Many even have Jobber kind of wrestlers for that.

-That i agree on, that and the overall restrictions.
I cant equip a ton of Entrance jackets because the caw im working on has a one of those Cowboy Collars on.
Super weird how much stuff you cant equip when it seems simple to have.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived