WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

Since we likely won't get anything wwe2k22 related until january, I'm gonna  inform the masses with the latest news on the aew Console video game and how aew are working with Martha Hart on different Owen Hart merchandise and I quote

Credit:pwinsider

including specified retail goods as well as the upcoming AEW console video game.[\quote]

So Owen Hart is confirmed to be in the aew console game..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

the next wwe games are gonna be shadows of their former selves roster wise. 

Things could look very different 2023, but yeah...2k22 will definitly be one of the weakest Rosters in the last 15 years or so.
But if the game is good and CAW mode big, thats not too bad then.
Its crazy looking at the 2k19/2k20 Roster, the talent and potential...and they wasted it in 3 years.

4 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

if most of their roster is gone, who cares if the draft is in or not.  And they shit the bed big time when it came to the roster, all of that wasted potential. 

WWE did. Again, 2K cannot do anything about WWE releasing their talent.

2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

They had to have added more CAW slots though right? 100 is NOT enough now. Hell, 100 wasn't enough lol. We need more!

Correct. I keep having to delete things recently to make room for my next character. It'll get to a point where I want to make a new guy but can't delete any more characters because I like them all as much as eachother. Maybe 125 slots at least would be a cool improvement.

To be frank at this point I don't see why there's a CAW limit at all. let us make as much as our storage allows.

And while we're at it, let us make custom categories for them, like Fire Pro.

I think I have well under 50 aew wrestlers in my universe,with 2 world championships and 3 arenas yet still I have to delete wrestlers to PERHAPS get enough space to download 1 caw

Currently I'm "maxed out" at 922/1000 logos.. 

Oh also Cross Platform Community Creations should be a thing by now yes it was requested heavily but now's the perfect time to introduce it when you get talented creators busting out great creations like the work Omegaman and Iconic are putting out on the green side and the great projects the blue side has like ECWLives WCW Project and INDPspirit it's kinda obvious really

Yukes made sure to leave this game series with a bang with 2k19. I still enjoy it today with creations.

It’s a shame 2k has struggled with this series especially since in all those “which developer do you wish would take over the series” polls during the thq days I always said 2k lol.

Will there ever come a time when wwe "let's" us  fully change the in game charachters?

I'm talking about hair,tattos and such..

We sure could've used it when Cole,Danielson and Riot went over to aew.

But perhaps that's the reason wwe keeps shaking theire head to this?

10 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Will there ever come a time when wwe "let's" us  fully change the in game charachters?

I'm talking about hair,tattos and such..

We sure could've used it when Cole,Danielson and Riot went over to aew.

But perhaps that's the reason wwe keeps shaking theire head to this?

No, never.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived