WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

2 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

I wouldn't mind another company getting the WWE license. 2K is getting stale tbh. I would love it if Rockstar games would make a WWE game, with their attention to detail the game would be impressive visually at least.

Their attention to detail is only on their flagship games though 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really don't think people understand what they are saying when they make statements like that.

Rockstar excels at a specific type of game, wrestling isn't even close to that. And what a lot of people don't seem to understand is that WWE is not and never will be again a flagship title. It will never ever ever get full resources, no matter who makes it; the numbers just do not justify that.

I'm all for someone else taking a crack at a side game or something but I am not willing to lose out on everything that is there on a whim like that.

It feels like AEW toned down on the cartoonish body models that were in that original reveal trailer and it's made me more excited to maybe buy it next year

The guy that does all the themes for AEW also said some of the themes they no longer use will be included in the game and he will also be personally creating generic themes as well for the game which is pretty dope

3 hours ago, glennsoe said:

The new video of Jungle Boy from the AEW game looks great..

If we get 2 quality games in 2022, I'm a happy camper..

Pretty much yeah.
When we go from 1 medicore game every year to 2 maybe 3 great ones in 2022, i take it with a kiss.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:33 AM, Prof_Sunshine said:

It feels like AEW toned down on the cartoonish body models that were in that original reveal trailer and it's made me more excited to maybe buy it next year

The guy that does all the themes for AEW also said some of the themes they no longer use will be included in the game and he will also be personally creating generic themes as well for the game which is pretty dope

Yeah it looks like it. Maybe because of some people not liking the cartoonish models (like me), really happy they are going to the realistic look, since they are creating a simulation wrestling game.

I hope the same for WWE, they really should include classic music for wrestlers in the game. Since I don't like most of the generic music in WWE 2K games. It would be cool if we could use the Brood music, especially Edge used it in Summerslam.

GM mode will be cool with the amount of legends in the game, shows, PPV's, ect, but I fear they will give us a very bare bones version of the mode with tons of restrictions or missing features that were available in games from a decade a half ago. I hope I'm wrong but  I can't see them bringing back a long requested feature at 100% capacity.

This rumor about GM mode, doesnt ease any worry to be honest.
I dont trust them to do all the big things we expect or hope for.

A lot of modes and stuff need new life in them, i dont know if they can do that AND add a GM mode that has depth in it.
We will see.

1 hour ago, Graeme Jones said:

I hope they don't lock content in CAW Mode! I swear, that really pisses me off! In MyCareer, ok I get that but for normal use? JUST *censored*ING NO!!

Oh yeah, i mean i get the idea and all...but for those who only do caws, its a bad thing to having to unlock everything.
2k20 had a few cool things but you had to have a certain rank for that...and that was really awful.

12 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Guys, with all respect, I think some of you make up worrying scenarios in your heads and then get mad over them. I'm guilty of this too of course but been seeing a lot of it lately.

What do you mean "make up"?
What have they shown or said so far that should make us go "Wuhu, 2k22 F yeah, this will be awesome"? 

We have a path of breadcrumbs we can follow that validate peoples worry.
What have they done to deserve any trust or so? They couldnt even keep their "more and better communication" promise so far...something so simple and easy in this day and age.

9 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Oh yeah, i mean i get the idea and all...but for those who only do caws, its a bad thing to having to unlock everything.
2k20 had a few cool things but you had to have a certain rank for that...and that was really awful.

What do you mean "make up"?
What have they shown or said so far that should make us go "Wuhu, 2k22 F yeah, this will be awesome"? 

We have a path of breadcrumbs we can follow that validate peoples worry.
What have they done to deserve any trust or so? They couldnt even keep their "more and better communication" promise so far...something so simple and easy in this day and age.

Stuff like "I have this feeling such and such thing is going to happen and that makes me maaaaad".

Trust me, I get that they haven't shown a lot yet, so there's not a huge amount of positive to discuss, but certain members here seem intent on whipping themselves into a frenzy over stuff we have absolutely no knowledge of positive or negative.

I too wish we had more info but they have at the very least given themselves more time to work on the game, something unprecedented in the series, so while if they manage to blow it then by all means tear them to shreds (I will happily do so as well), it seems like d of silly to see some people making up hypothetical scenarios and then raging over them as if they're a given when things clearly are at least somewhat different this time around, lack of information not withstanding.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived