WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not that I want to defend Austin in any possible way, but he's clearly using hyperbole.

Yes I realize that. I was being sarcastic but truthful that it merely takes a few seconds or at least for me. I can download anything in seconds and have download a bunch of stuff within 5 minutes 

Anybody wanna make bets now on what the day-1 glitches are going to be? I predict eyeballs popping out of peoples skulls, wrestlers spinning around uncontrollably in the air like Satan himself has them by the balls, and hair having a mind of its own and bursting through peoples stomachs like a xenomorph from Aliens lol

Well, as someone who has a documented ability to discover every bug known to man in these games, i can make some educated guesses.

Something to do with ring physics, ropes getting stuck or perhaps sections of the ring blacking out.
certain moves doing no damage or causing animation lock up.
colours not being representative of what they should be in-match (an issue 2K20 still has).
In game logos changing back to default colour if moved at all after being set (an issue 2K19 and 2K20 both still suffer from).
star ratings being broken (I think every single game with the star rating system has had this issue either at launch or during one of the patch cycles).
wrestlers arms/legs getting weirdly attached to something and remaining tied to it no matter what you do (a rare bug that still occurs in 2K20).

With the increased development time,does it increase the chances for 2k to include some heavy modes like Cross plattform caws,custom music and such?

Or are they using the time to polish the game with what they have now?

4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

With the increased development time,does it increase the chances for 2k to include some heavy modes like Cross plattform caws,custom music and such?

Or are they using the time to polish the game with what they have now?

Cross play and custom music are things that, while I do hope to see, are still kind of something they need to go over with the console developers with. I'm hoping to see those things, but.. i'm not gonna hold my breath.

One thing i know for sure is that i will enjoy the hell out of the Midnight release stream the boys from New Legacy Inc will do when 2k22 comes out.
If the game is a broken mess or if its a great game...makes no difference, i will enjoy that for sure.

corporate talk.  Same dude said they were going to be transparent and give us a buncha behind the scenes stuff. They ghosted us for months. 

Surprise us with a delay 2 months before launch, then tell us they are going to ghost us again for another 5 months

Nice words but wasnt he also the guy who talked about more transparency months ago?

Look i get and appreciate that the developers are sitting in their bunker and focus on the game itself, not wasting time and people on Trailers and Screens etc.
I get that, and its cool if they are in the zone and just focus on making a good game.

But dont they have Community Managers or anybody who could do...you know, communicate with the community because of their talk about more Transparency?
I dont care about any nice words etc unless they show something, because they promised a better communication Months ago and it turned into utter silence.

And here is the thing, in this case its especially annoying because the lack of transparency and communication always pissed us off.
We always criticised them for this boneheaded approach of keeping us in the dark so long and hard every year.
You would think that in this time and age with Social media etc, it shouldnt be hard to take 30 seconds or so to give the community managers something for the fans.

He is right, creating trailers and marketing stuff does take up time and effort and man power that gets shifted away from the project at large. Pretty much guarantees to me that development was not a smooth process for whatever reason, whether that is on the devs themselves or WWE demands, who knows really and that that rough development was probably the cause to them being completely silent for the last few months

It's okay that the game is releasing in March.

But if they really cared they would have revealed a new feature or mode from the game. I don't understand why they couldn't have done just that.

But what do I know? Every year they keep the community deprived of information and manage to get away with it. There probably isn't much to say, after all. Revamped engine and new controls, yada yada ya.

Saw something about WWE trademarking the name of a cancelled WWE game, WWE Brawl I think was the name? Seems pretty generic for a PPV name even by WWE standards. Maybe that'll be the next WWE game after 2K22 comes out and we do indeed get a sim game every other year. Or those reports of WWE being unhappy with 2K are true and it gives time for WWE to work out a deal with an EA or something

1 minute ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Saw something about WWE trademarking the name of a cancelled WWE game, WWE Brawl I think was the name? Seems pretty generic for a PPV name even by WWE standards. Maybe that'll be the next WWE game after 2K22 comes out and we do indeed get a sim game every other year. Or those reports of WWE being unhappy with 2K are true and it gives time for WWE to work out a deal with an EA or something

Reports say its video game related.
There is footage out there of a power stone like WWE game called Brawl.
I was always hoping they would pick it up again because it looked like fun...more than battlegrounds.

Hard to say what they do with this.
I could see them bring it out next year around this time to have something around Summerslam or a bit later to take the christmas hype with.

On 8/28/2021 at 3:22 AM, Prof_Sunshine said:

NO! stop with the EA shit. they would micro transaction the shit out of WWE games.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived