WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

12 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

7gfKrdY.jpgBro...WHY does Kane have his 2004 tights on here? And Shelton still in his 2K20 attire lol

I mean I'm hyped if this means Kane '04 is in the game but how does this even happen? TF? ???

I still need answers. ???

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well. silver lining. The game is going to be better in March. Than it would've been this holiday.

The only real negative is going to be the roster.  As now there is no speculation as to whether so and so will still be in.  Those ppl are gone for good now.

24 minutes ago, BeastSmG said:

But you sound like you're complaining about the delay. Maybe you're being cautiously optimistic. If so, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you.

While the Delay sucks of course, especially if according to rumor its not to work on the game for longer but to take the WM hype with them.
But no, my main problem is the lack of communication that caused people to think the game would release this year.
Its the, yeah you could say misleading marketing, because "coming soon" for a game that at that time was almost a year away...just doesnt look good.
It is about the utter marketing nightmare this is at the moment.

They could delay it till october 2022 for all i care, because i have no faith or trust in them to really deliver a good game.
Nothing gives me the impression, especially not a underwhelming 30 second trailer.
Im a realist on this, if they show me something i can get behind...fine.
Unless they do that, i expect a nicer looking wwe2k20 in march 2022.

14 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

well. silver lining. The game is going to be better in March. Than it would've been this holiday.

The only real negative is going to be the roster.  As now there is no speculation as to whether so and so will still be in.  Those ppl are gone for good now.

Eh, we cant be sure about that...we can only hope that.
But yeah, for the roster it sucks because its possible for them to take out Wrestlers that would have been still in during a October release.
On the flip side it might mean a more accurate Roster at the time of Wrestlemania...but even that we cant be sure about.

Would be nice to get more insight where they stand in terms of developing right now, what they will do those next months.

7 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Man, y’all need to invest in a PC and get to modding 19. 

yes, it’s 2 years old, but you can make the game newer than 2K22 will ever be. Plus, it’s the best wrestling game of all time to me IMO. Just beyond stale on consoles. 

just answer me this. Is there a mod to port over all the new moves from 2K20, and is there a mod to activate ring rope bounce? Also, is it at all possible to convert a PS4 save to PC?

4 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

just answer me this. Is there a mod to port over all the new moves from 2K20, and is there a mod to activate ring rope bounce? Also, is it at all possible to convert a PS4 save to PC?

Don't know what we're allowed to say on here but to your first question, yes. At least mostly as far as I know. Don't think so on the next two questions.

9 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

isn't that common knowledge that right before mania is cutoff. And june is cutoff for DLC. Its been that way for over a decade. Im pretty sure they've even told us this.

Im sure there are some exceptions. Like Ronda Rousey being the pre-order bonus. Fiend in 2k20.  In special extenuating cirucmstances. How many on disc wrestlers can u find that showed up after Mania? How many DLC wrestlers can u find that showed up after June?

No the cutoff has never been that date that was only fan created they send themselves that that there is no cut off they try to get as many people done it they can

If the roster cuts will be done since it will be released in March 2022, I really hope they retain the released superstar attires. For Example the Fiend's attire will be there and also his Bray Wyatt attire, Aleister Black's Horn Jackets, Braun's Pants, Murphy's Fire cut Shorts, and etc. I am ok if they alter it a bit like removing the logos, as long as the 3D model is there, we could easily change the look by using textures.

And I am sure most of the released superstars already have their 3D models created for the game. It will be a huge help to all CAW makers, since an attire will not use a lot of custom textures to create. Not to mention that Texture uploader is usually broken.

Bit more info from the 2k press release,credit: pwinsider

During WWE’s SummerSlam 2021 broadcast on August 21, 2K and Visual Concepts revealed WWE® 2K22 is currently scheduled for release in March 2022, capitalizing on the momentum of the “Road to WrestleMania,” when WWE fandom is at a fever pitch.

The reveal was made with an electrifying video package of WWE 2K22 gameplay featuring WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio, as well as a first glance at Roman Reigns, Goldberg, Bayley, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre, The Miz, Sheamus, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rhea Ripley, Finn Bálor, Ricochet and Kane.

A screenshot of WWE Superstar Edge was also shared, showing off incredible detail in his entrance attire, pyrotechnics, and stage lighting.

WWE 2K22 promises new controls, incredible graphics, and a redesigned engine for the most impressive WWE 2K experience to date. As part of the game’s development process, 85% of the in-game roster has taken part in facial scanning for ultra-realistic and updated character models, and more than 3,400 new animations have been captured. More details will be revealed in January 2022.

For more information on WWE 2K22, visit the game’s official website, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K22 or subscribe on YouTube.

Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO

Look it's a great idea to wait 2 years for the game but think about what can happen in wrestling in those two years it's not like they can make a storyline story mode good when you don't even know if that wrestler that's a major part in your story is going to be in the company within those two years

29 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Look it's a great idea to wait 2 years for the game but think about what can happen in wrestling in those two years it's not like they can make a storyline story mode good when you don't even know if that wrestler that's a major part in your story is going to be in the company within those two years

What they can and should do in those two years is make sure the core gameplay mechanics are sound and glitch free, and most importantly that it's a fun experience. Then they can worry about the story mode, roster ect. CAW mode shouldn't be a hassle unless they are re-doing it from scratch. Just as long as they don't do dumb shit like not being able to put logos on boots, resize logos ect.

13 minutes ago, maskedmaniac said:

What they can and should do in those two years is make sure the core gameplay mechanics are sound and glitch free, and most importantly that it's a fun experience. Then they can worry about the story mode, roster ect. CAW mode shouldn't be a hassle unless they are re-doing it from scratch. Just as long as they don't do dumb shit like not being able to put logos on boots, resize logos ect.

Except you need that kind of thing with story mode wrestlers in the game already to make sure all those mechanics sound and glitches are found you can't just use test dummies like red and green man

If the core gameplay has been revamped, new submission system maybe, better/improved AI, better/more customizable controls, GM mode, some new match types that have been requested, get out some of the odd dev decisions, like how Royal Rumble matches only take place at a Royal Rumble PPV, made some next gen additions, all of this and some other things I'm probably forgetting on top of the clear improvements on the character models all in the two years I think it's easily worth the wait.

There will still be problems, there will still probably be some bugs and quirks. Not everything will be added but if it looks and feels like they did a full revamp, then the time to wait is well worth it. It's definitely made the game make or break though, even more so now with this additional delay. Maybe it's just the fact that I've seen so many things get delayed this year, and I saw the WWE 2K20 release and the Cyberpunk console release that I'm not upset or worried about this delay.

9 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

Imagine if they take close to two years to deliver a new game and it still turns out to be crap!

At the very least, the social media meltdowns should be entertaining to read.

19 minutes ago, Creepy Bro said:

At the very least, the social media meltdowns should be entertaining to read.

Or with the knowledge that the realtionship is strained and all, the fans panic and defend the game if its crap because of fear of not getting a new one.

Which shouldnt really hit that hurt at this stage.
We already gone 2 years without a game and more than just WWE games are in the works...so this fear of not getting any wrestling games content, shouldnt be a problem.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived