WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe i'll start up a new thread in 2K19 for my rebooted characters for the next 6 months. It's gonna suck losing all those new moves but I honestly cannot handle 2K20s bugs and weird design decisions for another half a year.

3 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

2k20 isn't that unplayable. I still play it just fine sometimes but I just do exhibition and universe though

You must not being using creations because it glitchs, frezzes or crash on a daily basis when you do.  Not to metion the broken image uploader.

1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I haven't been using my original caws recently but I do use alternate attires I download from community creations

Alternate attires don't seem to have any issues too much for me either, but using two caws in a created arena is almost guaranteed  to completly glitch out or just crash in genral. 

5 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I haven't been using my original caws recently but I do use alternate attires I download from community creations

playing it is one thing, creating in it is another thing entirely.

Plus there are certain small bugs in the gameplay that grate on my nerves. Like the sit-up glitch.

That release date is a bit of a bummer but after 2K20 I happily welcome more time to work on the game... if it leads to a great game that isn't riddled with bugs and whatnot. Can't imagine what'll happen if after all this time we just get a sub par game, or worse.

I've completely stuck with 2K19, couldn't be bothered to get into 2K20. Still good for the odd few matches here and there but it has definitely gotten stale despite being one of the better WWE games in a while in my opinion.

Just now, Luchador LXXXV said:

I wonder if 2k22 has extended/new cut off dates. An updated roster seems likely but it better also include arenas, attires, models, entrances, themes, logos and maybe even features/match types.

Planned dlc better be in the base game too and just later make new plans 

An updated roster could also mean less wrestlers as we go foward tho, dlc is a complete mystery since I honestly can't think of any big or returning name you would sell for that. 

11 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

An updated roster could also mean less wrestlers as we go foward tho, dlc is a complete mystery since I honestly can't think of any big or returning name you would sell for that. 

A lot of wrestlers are gone now but there's plenty of replacements and additions if they go deep with NXT, NXT UK and all out on the current main rosters plus many old and new options for legends 

2 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

They aren't going to be releasing two WWE 2K games in the same year. Maybe another Battlegrounds or something along those lines but not two under the WWE 2K naming convention 

It happened before with some of the early smackdown games. Can't remember which but I could have sworn that two Smackdown! games released in the same year.

I know it probably won't happen but I just wouldn't be too shocked if 2K/Take-Two went for it

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived