WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

9 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I start to wonder if we even get something around summerslam at all.
There is no real indication for that, no special event or so so far annouced.
I mean sure that is something they could annouce a few days before SS or even at the SS weekend, but still.
Yeah its sponsored by 2k22, but i dont get any feeling as if something is happening.

Nothing from the developers, wwe or anybody that we should get hyped.
Only the empty buzzwords to a game they plan to release some day.

You would think at least some teasing from VCs side or so to promote SummerSlam itself...but nope.
We get Cole throwing out buzzwords to the game since its sponsored, but nothing else.
Its such a weird approach to me if you want to hype the game or the event.

If we aren't getting anything then doesn't that make WWE dumb for talking about a series game  for no reason.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's close to 2 months since 2k tweeted something...

You know what I'd love to see, 2k doing a summerslam ppv simulation using the wwe2k22 game of the whole card

I'm talking about entrences,whole match and victory celebrations etc.

Like IGN used to do,when the focus was on information

I have to say that the last 4-5 months felt way longer than the whole last year.
2k20 came out october 2019, yet the whole of 2020 didnt felt as long as those last few months waiting for something.

Its really about time to finally reveal what they worked on for this long, seeing if the series has still life in it etc.

29 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Video shows:

Picture of braun and Murphy on 2 of the game modes

Andrade selectable 

Omos as aj's manager

John morrison 

Lumberjack match option

I thought it might be fake when they skipped past Morrison’s entrance knowing everybody is gonna wanna see the slow-mo part.

Same. Plus no pyro in AJ's entrance and I'd like to think AJ/Omos have been together long enough to get a tag entrance lol After that I thought it was probably mods.

58 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Imagine if we get nothing this week despite Summerslam being sponsored by this game ????

That is where my mindset stands right now.
The content creators etc hyping themself up for Summer Slam, but i think thats a mistake at the moment.
Because i can totally see them not do anything for Summer Slam, so im not really expecting much.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived