WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Bray and anyone else that's been released today will probably still be in  (if they were going to be included) barring some WWE mandate I'd assume.

Mercedes and Reed feel like the most likely of the releases from today to be included in 2K22

Mercedes and Reed were names i was looking forward seeing in the game, would suck if they arent in.
But then, if the game is trash then its either way.
We will have to wait and see, bud definitly sucks to see so many great names being released.

I really hope if there is a MyCareer story again this year. The Fiend is heavily featured in it. So that they will not be able to remove him in the game. Also hope other wrestlers released late are in the Story mode.

I want to play as The Fiend in the new game, if the 2K really did polish the game I really want him included one last time. Also I really hope Bobby Fish is still included, will recreate UE in my game once it is available. Really hate they disbanded them without being in the main roster.

I mean its one thing if they are in the Game due to the neccessarity in modes, career, showcase etc...i can see Punk for example being in the game for that.

But Pre-Order Bonus or so, i dont see it happen.
Because Pre-Order is that last push to promote your game, the final straw that should convince unsure buyers.
I doubt they would take the risk using a CM Punk for that if he is AEW bound.
Not when the game comes out October or so when if the Rumors are true, he is already part of AEW.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

What’s the apparent cut off date for 2K when it comes to the roster and arenas? I just hope Wyatt/The Fiend makes it in since I refuse to buy 2K20 :nono:

Hope some others that got released make it in as well if possible. 

Before it was Sometimes SummerSlam or WM...but with the one year break and all...hard to say.
Honestly, i can see the CAW parts for the fiend staying in at least.

Ok,guys..

This is me reaching here. My strange mind thought of wwe2k21 when I read this

Credit:pwinsider

They also seem to keep holding on to the 'Chelsea Green' trademark they began last year. On 8/5, they replied to an Office Action stating that the name identifies Chelsea Green, and she has given them consent to trademark her name. Although the letter they provided was dated November 2020. Green began the process of trademarking her name back in April

It's 99.99998% just my weird mind and she's NOT in wwe2k21

attires and gimmicks are typically stuff from the Nov-Jan time frame from before the game came out.

I hope somehow Apollo Crews new gimmick made the cut.  Im a big fan of his new look.

Ricochets gone thru so many terrible attires and looks in the last 2 years. I can't imagine what they'll give him.

Well I went through all 22 Pages patiently to see if there is any Info with anything new but all I saw so far is the same things we had packaged as "New" among other marketing related hyping words that show that they will serve us the same old repackaged in new graphics and hopefully a funktional bugfree gameplay and modes doing as if they are new features where they are not.

Having more moves in the game shows only that they added the moves of new wrestlers that werent with the wwe or werent supposed to be in the game back in 2020.

Everything else is up in t he air so far.

The roster cuts that are taking place month after month will definately hurt their work since several superstars that maybe were supposed to be in the game will be exluded again.

Will wait up and see what is going on.

Rather looking forward to the wrestling code and the AEW console game right now hoping they will do a great job and give us a good and most of all bugfree game with great editors.

You should see the 2K forums. It’s hilarious the amount of discourse going on there when the info has literally been nothing aside from the very few times RB drops by and says something on here. Apparently we’re waiting to get something by Summerslam. What happens if we get nothing? Lol. It’s like every year they push it as far as how long they can wait before giving us game info, and this year takes the cake.

Zeokage takes a lot of liberties for a moderator, but it’s for the greater good I suppose. I had made a comment/prediction in June about 2K being radio silent all July and he had it removed with the quickness. I guess “they” want the discourse and the constant guessing. I dunno. I just know I’m preordering the game on September 6th. God help them if there’s no info by then.

13 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Definitely not sure if I'm even buying 2K22, let alone pre-ordering this. 2K20 was a complete skip and definitely leaves 2K22 in a hard "wait and see" category.

Yup, unless they show me something good im not giving them one cent more than they deserve.
Im past the point of being a blind sheep who supports subpar work like a good soldier and pre-orders the game the first chance i get.

Show me something that is worth pre-ordering.
Unless that happens, i gladly wait and look for ways to get the game as cheap as possible.

1 hour ago, Mani-Man said:

Yup, unless they show me something good im not giving them one cent more than they deserve.
Im past the point of being a blind sheep who supports subpar work like a good soldier and pre-orders the game the first chance i get.

Show me something that is worth pre-ordering.
Unless that happens, i gladly wait and look for ways to get the game as cheap as possible.

It's not being a blind sheep or a good little soldier. Some people like myself simply enjoys a new wrestling game and it's the same with other certain games because we just need a gaming fix. I ain't rich but can easily save up money even for the special editions within a month or so and in cases like with 2k22..I'm getting it for free because of rewards programs as I already have $40 saved up for an xbox gift card.

I'm a casual player and so I don't take gaming all that seriously. I completely understand the hesitation and that's fine but why insult gamers such as me like that with labels looking down on us like shit? Damn superior complexes!

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

It's not being a blind sheep or a good little soldier. Some people like myself simply enjoys a new wrestling game and it's the same with other certain games because we just need a gaming fix. I ain't rich but can easily save up money even for the special editions within a month or so and in cases like with 2k22..I'm getting it for free because of rewards programs as I already have $40 saved up for an xbox gift card.

I'm a casual player and so I don't take gaming all that seriously. I completely understand the hesitation and that's fine but why insult gamers such as me like that with labels looking down on us like shit? Damn superior complexes!

I was talking more about myself who bought the games no matter what year after year after year.
Ignoring every signs, every writing on the wall that maybe im wasting more money than i should on games that were less and less fun to me.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived