WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

7 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Let's talk about our top 10 most wanted NEW wrestlers in the game, mine are

-  Isaiah Scott

- Kacy Catanzaro

- Piper Niven

- Kay Lee Ray

- Walter

- Ilja Dragunov

- Mercedes Martinez

- Raquel Gonzalez

-Scarlett

- Shotzi Blackheart

i dont really watch NXT. so my top 10 most wanted new wrestlers is mostly main roster

Walter

Karrion Kross

Shotzi

Angel Garza

Damien Priest

Omos

Commander Azeez

Dexter Lumis

John Morrison

Dominik Mysterio

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Let's talk about our top 10 most wanted NEW wrestlers in the game, mine are

-  Isaiah Scott

- Kacy Catanzaro

- Piper Niven

- Kay Lee Ray

- Walter

- Ilja Dragunov

- Mercedes Martinez

- Raquel Gonzalez

-Scarlett

- Shotzi Blackheart

WALTER

Meiko Satomura

Sarray

Kay Lee Ray

Doudrop

Ilja Dragunov

Mercedez Martinez

Xia Li

Xia Brookside

Shotzi Blackheart 

are the first that came to mind. Lot of new blood in this year’s installment. Can’t wait to see them and all their new moves!

1 hour ago, maskedmaniac said:

I also forgot the great WWE Allstars engine which was perfected from the TNA and AAA games.

Unfortunately i don't think even 2K knows who technically owns the rights to that engine anymore. Unfortunate because if a team had sit own with it for two years or so they coulda made some real magic with it.

WALTER and the rest of Imperium

Ilja Dragunov

Head of the Table Roman Reigns

Io Shirai

Johnny Gargano and the rest of the way

Bronson Reed

MVP and Updated Lashley

Edge

Karrion Kross and Scarlett

Shotzi and Tegan Nox

All-Stars is a top 5 all time wrestling game. Its a crime that there wasn't a sequel. And that much like the AKI engine, its seems that the TNA Impact/WWE All-Stars engine too; is lost to the sands of time.

its a miracle that someone was able to take that base game of TNA Impact...and turn it into All-Stars. a glow up. as the kids would say

There should be some new and nice additions to the roster but I'm gutted about a lot of the wrestlers, both current and legends that will be gone including now Ric Flair! Yeah I know they'll be on community creations but I prefer official in-game wrestlers with their own themes, entrances and animations and stuff.

14 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

^ Yea when I want a different look for someone but don't wanna spend logo slots I just make previous games' attires lol

I wish they would just make them alternate attires by default. Everyone having 4 attires ala No Mercy/Fire Pro.  Instead of making us do it. But i can kinda understand that the in-game hairstyles might not always matchup to the wrestlers current look.

At least they keep the old attires in the game. Probably one of the best decisions they've made.

Its just a shame that for ppl like Dolph, Cesaro, Big E etc...who have all of their old attires going back to 2k15 in creation mode. I can only assign like 2 extra attires for them.

I understand more and more why Yukes decided to leave, alone the mess with the released superstars must be a nightmare.
And then the marketing, such a awful mess.

Wasnt it Justin Leeper or Bryan Williams who once said the developers would love to do more interaction with the community but werent allowed because of the wwe and 2k marketing team?

Either way, its not looking good and even worse after they spoke about more transparency like Prof_Sunshine above me already mentioned.

i wonder who the pre-order bonus is. Looking back at previous games we have

Ultimate Warrior (2k14)

Sting (2k15)

Terminator (2k16)

Goldberg (2k17)

Kurt Angle (2k18)

Ronda Rousey/Rey Mysterio (2k19)

The Fiend (2k20)

For 2k22 i would think Bad Bunny/Gronk/Logan Paul/Tyson Fury/Mr. T could be options.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived