WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

Off topic. But still

The wrestling code game will have 1000 caw slots and each slot could have 3-4 sub slots for alternative attires

According to a tweet from those who makes the game it's because it's not meant to be a yearly released game

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Off topic. But still

The wrestling code game will have 1000 caw slots and each slot could have 3-4 sub slots for alternative attires

According to a tweet from those who makes the game it's because it's not meant to be a yearly released game

If i remember correctly, that was all confirmed before...but still pretty cool to hear.
1000 caw slots sounds awesome in general, means you can create at least the top 5 wrestling promotions fully.
But it all comes down to how detailed the caw mode is, how good the create an arena is etc.
If the game itself doesnt give us at least as much freedom as the 2k games, then it doesnt matter how many slots it has.

And its cool if they dont do a yearly release, gives them time to work on the games...if they plan sequels etc.
All 4-5 years a new one would be neat.
But it all comes down to how this one will turn out.

Fire Pro seems to be doing well with that strategy.

Angel Garza also said he's going to be in 2K22. Not the first time we've been lead astray by wrestler "confirmations" but seems like a solid bet either way.

Kurt Angle hasn't leaked anything this year, makes me worried that he might not have anything to leak because he definitely won't be in WWE 2K22

You know what would be a cool feature if they added a referee option so we can set how lenient the referee is in a match without actually having to turn off no DQ no count out so more of an aew type ref where you can hit some of the steel chair and not be disqualified but let's say if you hit him five times with it then you will

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

You know what would be a cool feature if they added a referee option so we can set how lenient the referee is in a match without actually having to turn off no DQ no count out so more of an aew type ref where you can hit some of the steel chair and not be disqualified but let's say if you hit him five times with it then you will

Oh that would be sweet.
In general making the Referees more "important" would be cool.
Would love to be able to "create" referees from their look to their behaviour etc.

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Oh that would be sweet.
In general making the Referees more "important" would be cool.
Would love to be able to "create" referees from their look to their behaviour etc.

While adding with what I said before a heel face feature for rest while they'll favor the heel more than the face or the face more than the heel or adding a manager like system with the wrestler kind of like an aw the elite have their own special rep or did Patrick the rest of NWO where they'll favor their guys more than any other guy by using the Ally and enemies 1 through 5 level we have now

Man I'm on a roll today LOL

3 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

While adding with what I said before a heel face feature for referees while they'll favor the heel more than the face or the face more than the heel or adding a manager like system with the wrestler kind of like an aew the elite have their own special refor nick 

Patrick for NWO where they'll favor their guys more than any other guy by using the Ally and enemies 1 through 5 level we have now

I would also change it where mangers can't use omg  likeI would have tagged team matches where the female manager and they used a shield power bomb in the match which kind of kills to flow the match

58 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

While adding with what I said before a heel face feature for rest while they'll favor the heel more than the face or the face more than the heel or adding a manager like system with the wrestler kind of like an aw the elite have their own special rep or did Patrick the rest of NWO where they'll favor their guys more than any other guy by using the Ally and enemies 1 through 5 level we have now

I dont know, it happened tooooo often that Referees were "heels"/"Faces", thats more a special occasion thing.
But thats why i would like to have the ability to always be able to have a player be the referee.
You could do a lot of fun things especially in efeds if the referee would play a bigger role or maybe even playable.

But either way, your ideas show that there is a lot you could do with Referees to have them play a bigger role considering how important they are actually in a wrestling match.

14 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont know, it happened tooooo often that Referees were "heels"/"Faces", thats more a special occasion thing.
But thats why i would like to have the ability to always be able to have a player be the referee.
You could do a lot of fun things especially in efeds if the referee would play a bigger role or maybe even playable.

But either way, your ideas show that there is a lot you could do with Referees to have them play a bigger role considering how important they are actually in a wrestling match.

It'll be more of a special feature that you can change in the Superstar screen if you want to use it that way there's no such thing as too little options

It won't ever happen but one new direction the franchise could go in that would truly hit differently is if only one main game was released while it becomes a live service gsme such as free to plays and mmo's in terms of getting dlc, support and updates for years. No more yearly release crunch time and the game wouldn't be too outdated!

You can create a referee in caw mode...I don’t think it needs its own mode. All we need is special guest referee matches to come back. I remember a few years back somebody created Tiger Hattori and I would use him for most matches. Special Guest Referee tags, six mans, and eight mans is the way to go, so we can add a custom ref no matter the match type.

45 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

You can create a referee in caw mode...I don’t think it needs its own mode. All we need is special guest referee matches to come back. I remember a few years back somebody created Tiger Hattori and I would use him for most matches. Special Guest Referee tags, six mans, and eight mans is the way to go, so we can add a custom ref no matter the match type.

But then you dont really create referees, you create wrestlers that pose as referees.
I do think such a mode would be nice and it doesnt need to be that deep, just something that gives the people more options to build stuff.
Would be neat to have such an option be is own thing.
I always thought that it might be a neat idea for efeds to bring in more personality.
I can see it being fun having those simulated matches with the referee being the third player and have all three work together to make a good match.

I bet 2k regrets partnering up with WWE and wishes they had just done their own original wrestling game franchise under the Take-Two or Rockstar brand. Yukes must be feeling free and unleashed if their game in development is it's own original thing.

AEW's game developers probably feel preasure to also get a lot of things right and meet certain demands/requirrements by Kenny Omega, Tony Khan and crew but likely relieved that they are chill and the game is an arcade type. 

No way they regret partnering with the #1 wrestling brand in the world. Even if the game’s sales aren’t groundbreaking, let’s say they sell 365,000 copies their first week. 365,000 x 60 dollars = 21.9 million dollars generated. Pretty damn good. They wouldn’t sell anywhere near as much without the WWE brand name attached to it, even they’d have “more freedom”.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived