WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t like NBA 2K cover art style. Hopefully WWE 2K22’s does a better job of appealing to its fan base.

So long as we agree that new info will be coming in August, that’s all we need to know. It’s a month away. If they don’t drop any info in August, then, by all means, let ‘em have it.

I don't think the WWE 2K22 cover will look anything like NBA's cover, I think they will do something that looks dark with hints of red and blue (and with that Glowing Red "2K" text and scratchy White "22"). I'm guessing either Drew, Sasha, or Rey will be on the cover (or a combination).

I really like the idea going around on here and Twitter about Rob Schamberger doing some art for it. He's super talented and could even make stuff for menus, loading screens and such.

5 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not watching the show (because at this point I can't get through a WWE show if my life depends on it). they show anything?

The Roman-Edge match was the best thing I’ve seen on WWE television in quite some time. They didn’t show anything but the WWE 2K22 logo alongside the Summerslam logo. Im still banking on something from early to mid August, info-wise.

22 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

The Roman-Edge match was the best thing I’ve seen on WWE television in quite some time. They didn’t show anything but the WWE 2K22 logo alongside the Summerslam logo. Im still banking on something from early to mid August, info-wise.

Thanks, appreciate it!

22 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I completly understand about Raw but you struggle against NXT and Smackdown? MITB was pretty good for a filler ppv

Filler? They changed the Big Four into the Big Five for this PPV lol

5 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Filler? They changed the Big Four into the Big Five for this PPV lol

No way MITB is now on the level of Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series. Big matches and storylines this year but MITB is still just filler and on the road to Summerslam

I hope they can get the pre pandemic RAW and Smackdown stages in since it looks like they are dead. the skateboard ramp Raw one was ok but the smackdown one was really cool. Way better than the universal Rectangle they are going with now, which is the laziest set I have ever seen. If 2K cant even quickly get that in the game it will be pretty sad as well. Its literally just one big screen. the lights are already props from previous games. It would take someone 20 mins to fire out the new arenas

11 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I completly understand about Raw but you struggle against NXT and Smackdown? MITB was pretty good for a filler ppv

I have to go out of my way to watch their shows since I live in Canada and don't have cable. And unfortunately they can never seem to go long enough without *censored*ing up that I'd put the work in to do so. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived