WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

I agreement, Let's hope a certain someone is Reading the moves requests too..

Yeah, like Pulse’s comments about Japanese, more specifically joshi, moves not making it in because Bryan Williams (or Yuke’s) was no longer on the team kinda got to me and I want them to sort of include the joshi stuff I’ve been asking for since 2019-ish as a way of making people like that eat their words. I’m not expecting to see joshi stuff, but it would be incredible and if ‘incredible’ isn’t what they’re aiming for, I dunno what to say or think. Atleast the Brazilian Kick should come with Shotzi Blackheart..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/25/2021 at 5:44 AM, glennsoe said:

Should also give us hope for the AEW game since Bryan's working on that game..

The more moves,the better..

Hope you like poorly key framed animation. They're not mocapping. They're just using what they captured with 2k.

And Bryan was responsible for content acquisition on the 360 / PS3 when their output was a fraction of what they were doing under 2k. I don't ever recall there being some huge library of "joshi" moves so it's a weird "criticism".

Like... he did get us some cool indie moves when that was a rarity, sure, but not as much as people seem to misremember.. not to mention his fetish for overselling.

Like I said, I'm not expecting to see anything of the like. It would be cool, though. The joshi community on Community Creations seems to have gone, in recent years, from being virtually nonexistent to racking up thousands upon thousands of downloads. Some of the offense is so unique (and has yet to get 'stolen' by anyone in WWE or the American indies, for that matter) that the only chance of it being in the game is if someone asks for it, because if you don't atleast ask, the answer is always "no", right?

I still think I'm gonna get plenty of cool stuff, like Liv Morgan's Oblivion being Stevie Turner's finisher....Shotzi doing the Brazilian Kick, which is Arisa Hoshiki's finisher....hopefully that looks like a proper Brazilian Kick because Shotzi's kinda usually doesn't...lol....Montez Ford has that rotating frog splash that is one of Starlight Kid's finishers.....I'm gonna get some good stuff....it's the really specific, non-WWE kind of stuff that I'm going to bat for, because I care that much about getting a few joshi key players' movesets as accuate as possible...like atleast give us repeated forearm strikes to the head and to the neck, "for Edge"..

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Like I said, I'm not expecting to see anything of the like. It would be cool, though. The joshi community on Community Creations seems to have gone, in recent years, from being virtually nonexistent to racking up thousands upon thousands of downloads. Some of the offense is so unique (and has yet to get 'stolen' by anyone in WWE or the American indies, for that matter) that the only chance of it being in the game is if someone asks for it, because if you don't atleast ask, the answer is always "no", right?

I still think I'm gonna get plenty of cool stuff, like Liv Morgan's Oblivion being Stevie Turner's finisher....Shotzi doing the Brazilian Kick, which is Arisa Hoshiki's finisher....hopefully that looks like a proper Brazilian Kick because Shotzi's kinda usually doesn't...lol....Montez Ford has that rotating frog splash that is one of Starlight Kid's finishers.....I'm gonna get some good stuff....it's the really specific, non-WWE kind of stuff that I'm going to bat for, because I care that much about getting a few joshi key players' movesets as accuate as possible...like atleast give us repeated forearm strikes to the head and to the neck, "for Edge"..

Brazillian Kick - Question Mark Kick?? John Morrison used that as well... 

I'm just hoping the move animation speeds been fixed up. It kinda sucks when you're an immersion player and you can't use half the moves in 2K20 because half of them are in slow motion and the other half are so sped up I keep feeling like I sat on some kind of universal fast forward button.

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing what's new. I am a move whore.

7 hours ago, RickyBobby said:

Hope you like poorly key framed animation. They're not mocapping. They're just using what they captured with 2k.

And Bryan was responsible for content acquisition on the 360 / PS3 when their output was a fraction of what they were doing under 2k. I don't ever recall there being some huge library of "joshi" moves so it's a weird "criticism".

Let's just say I'm a moves guy and that I'm more interested in moves for the games and worried about certain moves not being in the next game than which roster members makss it in..

2 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

2K20's DLC moves were 

ZKWionN.gif

Except for some of them being sped up of course but that was an issue with a ton of moves.

That and the arm hook on the bloody cross.

12 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

2K20's DLC moves were 

ZKWionN.gif

Not just the DLC, the normally added moves were incredible.
When going back to 2k19 i was surprised how many moves were missing that i had used in 2k20.
DLC had the huge problem with the speed of many moves.
I think the one i noticed it the most, was Ospreays Stormbreaker that was so fast.

Storm breaker was 2k19 dlc, before the animation speed issue.

Good example of obvious sped up animation in 2k20 is Trent Sevens burning hammer. Good example of slowed down animation in 2k20 is Balors 1916 or the Kudo Driver.

15 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Storm breaker was 2k19 dlc, before the animation speed issue.

Good example of obvious sped up animation in 2k20 is Trent Sevens burning hammer. Good example of slowed down animation in 2k20 is Balors 1916 or the Kudo Driver.

Was it in 2k19? I dont remember...i was sure it was the stormbreaker were the twist is so damn fast.
I will go back to 2k20 and look at what move i meant if its not that.

I'm gonna dust of my 2k20 game and look at the new moves but honestly can't remember too many new moves that got my attention..

But I'm getting older and my attention span isn't what it used too..

8 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Was it in 2k19? I dont remember...i was sure it was the stormbreaker were the twist is so damn fast.
I will go back to 2k20 and look at what move i meant if its not that.

Yeah I can confirm stormbreaker was 2k19 because I used it as a finisher for a while when the move pack launched.

I preordered wwe2k20 on release day and played wwe2k19 while it was installing 2k20..

Oh Boy,what a different game it was.

I shook my head at the way the 2k20 game both looked and played.After 1 match I checked out the new moves and went back to the 2k19 game instead.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived