WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

since physical is going away more and more (last physical WWE game i bought was 2k18)

that would be cool if they gave use "multiple digital covers". Where i could change the little avatar on my Xbox for the game.

Give digital customers like 5 options for there WWE2k22 avatar pic. Give me one thats Lashley, one Drew, New Day, Sasha etc..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

There was an alternate cover for wwe'13 with Rey? I thought it was only CM Punk. I don't think he has been on any wrestling game cover except one of the SvR games with multiple people, which kinda surprises me if true. Rey Mysterio featured on a wwe merch product like a video game makes a lot of sense

could be a Mexico cover? Didn't Sin cara get the cover of a WWE game in Mexico?

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Why not multiple wrestlers, like the old days.

Would be neat to have all the champions on the cover but i guess they keep this 2k idea that NBA has where you have a cover athlete and stuff.

15 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I think Sasha has to be on the cover. She had a great year this past year with her title run and being in the Mandalorian.

Sasha with Baby Yoda pls.

I'm more focused on what the colour scheme this time will be. For years it was red and white or red and black, then 2K20 was.. blue? purple? I'm not sure, i'm colour blind. Wonder what will be the general scheme for 2K22.

Personally, i'd like to see yellow or green and black.

What are the chances of Pat McAfee making it in, even as DLC? They never update the commentary team, but he'd definitely be a nice addition for the NXT roster. Especially if they can get another four person faction entrance in for his group with Dunne, Oney and Burch. They should let us assign entrances for stables of that size by now.

On 6/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, eastcoastkody said:

since physical is going away more and more (last physical WWE game i bought was 2k18)

that would be cool if they gave use "multiple digital covers". Where i could change the little avatar on my Xbox for the game.

Give digital customers like 5 options for there WWE2k22 avatar pic. Give me one thats Lashley, one Drew, New Day, Sasha etc..

t that would be a wasted time and resources 

On 6/20/2021 at 1:37 AM, eastcoastkody said:

could be a Mexico cover? Didn't Sin cara get the cover of a WWE game in Mexico?

On 6/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, Luchador LXXXV said:

Oh yeah that's true. the original Sin Cara/Mistico II was on the WWE'12 cover in mexico and so Rey probably got one after him as well.

I'm a digital player myself and especially as a gamer, so I like the idea of multiple game overs to choose from

Rey was in SVR 2011. I am collecting WWE Games and was able to get one. I really miss having multiple wrestlers in the cover.

vf6GlzP.jpg

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived