WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, when I think of 2K20 in the shape it was in after all those patches, there was a glimmer of hope because they fixed alot of the big issues. Improvements across the board tells me this game is gonna be awesome as long it isn't bare bones like 2K15 and as long as they don't make Originals the only DLC.

I'm sad about losing Samoa Joe and now Braun Strowman and Aleister Black as well as legends such as Sting, DDP, Jake Roberts, Arn Anderson, Billy Gunn, Big Show, Matt Hardy and maybe Bret Hart!? Along with any chance of Dean Malenko, Tully Blanchard and Taz.

But I am hyped that it seems we are finally getting WALTER(my favorite current wrestler). I'm very curious if we are getting a small amount of legends now or if those missing ones are getting replaced by new ones like Jeff Jarrett and old ones that aren't used often 

7 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah, when I think of 2K20 in the shape it was in after all those patches, there was a glimmer of hope because they fixed alot of the big issues. Improvements across the board tells me this game is gonna be awesome as long it isn't bare bones like 2K15 and as long as they don't make Originals the only DLC.

There can't be many superstars for DLC? WWE haven't made a lot of high profile names to make a DLC pack. LA Knight, MSK, Zoey Stark? They could easily get them in the base game. I think I'd rather something like originals more than 2K hold names back for DLC. I'll save money too because I won't buy the Deluxe edition then. :lol:

Nah, *Censored* originals! That legit sucked ass in 2K20. Arenas though, they were cool. But if they can't get new WRESTLERS? Then focus on more moves and other Creation Suite content for DLC

4 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I use half of my slots for alternate attires and the other half on original caws but I get it's different for some people and yeah it will suck for them

I mostly use caws myself tho it was a thought to came to mind just now tho losing Black, Joe, and possibly Bryan and or Lesnar hurts  as well.

i want them to bring back clothing patterns and new clothing material. they should also re-add 'glitter' and 'carbon fiber' back for the strap in create a championship and create a briefcase.

On 5/21/2021 at 3:35 AM, Jeb ? said:

From what I've seen, a lot of creators on Twitter really liked 2K20's creator suite

But that wasn't enough to make up for the broken game so lol

If it wasn't broken, the creation suite in 2k20 would have been amazing. In the end, none of it *censored*ing worked.

You could make something you were really happy with, then go to use it, and the patterns would be blacked out, missing, in the wrong places, etc.

If it wasn’t for caw faces looking like shit in-game, maybe i could see it that way, but I just can’t. Caws that looked perfect in caw mode would look awful in-game. Not sure why. In 2K19, when you created something great in caw mode, it would look even better with in-game lighting. Soured me on the entire 2K20 experience early on. I can’t say it was any good or that it was broken because I just don’t know. I couldn’t give it another shot after I saw what caws looked like in-game. Faces are make or break to me.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived