WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

Caw mode in 2K20 is marred by little problems. The line down the back, the weird texture split on the chest and shoulders, the crashes, the weird loss of light retracting when trying to use the DLC haircuts, the constant clipping on numerous items, physics breaking if you use two things that have physics (including hair), logo placement often breaks and freaks out, loss of little features like the ability to randomize face part by face part, loss of full face mirroring, none of the lighting options actually accurately representing in-match properly, hair dye is just butchered, hell even one of Alistair Black's vests doesn't have the inside of it properly modeled so it just disappears into the void. Hair physics actually somehow being a step down from previous games if that's even possible. This isn't even getting into issues that were actually fixed in patches like the cheek depth issue.

Then you look at other modes that compliment caws, like a huge number of moves being weirdly sped up, slowed down, broken (check out the pin animation on the second rope diving cutter, or the standing bloody cross's tendency to hook the arm wrong), or using pin combos literally causing the move not to do any damage (like with the sit-out Alabama slam).

Or that lighting is *censored*ed in advanced create an entrance.

Or that the game is practically guaranteed to crash if you try to load a match with too many caws. Especially if you have entrances on.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2021 at 8:12 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Caw mode in 2K20 is marred by little problems. The line down the back, the weird texture split on the chest and shoulders, the crashes, the weird loss of light retracting when trying to use the DLC haircuts, the constant clipping on numerous items, physics breaking if you use two things that have physics (including hair), logo placement often breaks and freaks out, loss of little features like the ability to randomize face part by face part, loss of full face mirroring, none of the lighting options actually accurately representing in-match properly, hair dye is just butchered, hell even one of Alistair Black's vests doesn't have the inside of it properly modeled so it just disappears into the void. Hair physics actually somehow being a step down from previous games if that's even possible. This isn't even getting into issues that were actually fixed in patches like the cheek depth issue.

Then you look at other modes that compliment caws, like a huge number of moves being weirdly sped up, slowed down, broken (check out the pin animation on the second rope diving cutter, or the standing bloody cross's tendency to hook the arm wrong), or using pin combos literally causing the move not to do any damage (like with the sit-out Alabama slam).

Or that lighting is *censored*ed in advanced create an entrance.

Or that the game is practically guaranteed to crash if you try to load a match with too many caws. Especially if you have entrances on.

when i use 8 caws in a match with entrances on in 2k20 it loads and plays fine with no problems and also in a custom arena 

Okay, this is the first time so far they got me.
More moves and Animations etc thats what i want to hear and see.

I dont care if you have 190943646 cameras to scan the wrestlers if they still look bad and Caw creators with textures and morphing do a better job..

But this is something you can get me interested in.

7 hours ago, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

when i use 8 caws in a match with entrances on in 2k20 it loads and plays fine with no problems and also in a custom arena 

Anecdotal. I am not the only one who has reported crashing when using high amounts of caws, albeit entrances on increases the likelihood.

3 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Is that a new Harlem side kick at the start?

Yup, it's Mace's move. In the background, you can see old footage of him as Brennan Williams. He was trained by Booker T so probably a tribute.

Russian Bottom - Ilja Dragunov

Death Drop Driver - Bronson Reed

Harlem Sidekick - Mace/Booker T

Sit-Out Axe Guillotine Driver - Bronson Reed

Monkey Flip - Dexter Lumis

Knee Trembler - William Regal

Torpedo Moscow - Ilja Dragunov

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Springboard Rope DDT - Ruby Riott

Wicked Stepsister - Candice LeRae

Senton Bonb - Dexter Lumis

I think Candice doesn't wrap the legs anymore though, she's too tiny lol

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Good list. Those new moves videos are gonna be close to an hour long and I love it!

It seems we’ve now seen every bit of footage from the original dev video. I wonder if we’ll get another dev video before we know the cover star and/or possibly the release date. It seems like PG keeps bringing up Gameplay. That’s the video I think everyone wants to see at this point.

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Sambo Suplex - WALTER

Thanks for the list..

I was gonna say that too lol

As for the Knee Trembler, I wish they'd just make a duplicate of the Dean Ambrose one, just without the gun taunt at the start. They've done that before with a couple moves.

On 5/24/2021 at 7:10 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Anecdotal. I am not the only one who has reported crashing when using high amounts of caws, albeit entrances on increases the likelihood.

either way it never crashes for me not once and thats the truth

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived