WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

I think the fanbase is easy to turn around if they would just show new content we haven’t already seen. As we’re still presumably 5 months out, I don’t expect a lot, but some new footage would get a proper reaction from everyone and show the kind of good will they intend to show this year.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess we'll have to wait for the next video to perhaps see something new..

I'm not sure what I want to see really,like if they'd show us Walter I'd likely get my hopes up for many other new charachters.

But at the same time,the longer we have to wait to see something new the more impatience we get.

Heck if I was yukes/aew games I'd show of a little of what I get in my game..

17 hours ago, glennsoe said:

The fan base are hard to turn around, 2 short videos showing little new and nothing revealing isn't the way to go though..

Considering that the fans bought full price updates for years...i dont think they are hard to turn around.
People already were fighting to defend 2k over the little they showed so far.

But yeah, that is nothing.
They go with the tagline "It hits different" and all they show is a more detailed 2k20? That is not it.

And then talking big about showing us how the game is made, the backstage stuff...and the first one they show is a less than a minute clip that shows 3 stages of filling an old entrance animation to the finished product.

That is not a lot.

If 2K really want to grab our attention they should start revealing the new roster members and showing off their sigs/finishers. I remember back in  the day when we used to get roster reveals like that...good times.

Still waiting to see something that may entice me away from enjoying 2k19.

To be honest I will probably still be happy if its just 2K20 but not a broken piece of shit and with some improvements. Although if not enough is changed maybe they've finally gotten off their butts and put in a caw import feature so I don't need to remake everyone.

Doubt it but a man can dream. Obviously I hope its more than that of course.

Really hope they got rid of that whole "roll out of the ring automatically even if the player doesn't *censored*ing want to" thing. It's like 2K20 is *censored*ing obsessed with having the action go out of the ring constantly and the AI is super broken out there.

I’m actually excited to see a fully Visual Concepts product for the first time. I don’t count 20 because they spent most of the time deciphering the code and released a buggy ass incomplete game because...well...they had to. I’m looking forward to what they’ve got in store, but this is definitely their last chance. I can’t do this every year with these guys.

Improve gameplay, improve the creation suite, fix the *censored*ing bugs. That's all I ask.

And moves. Lots of moves. Moves that aren't weirdly sped up or slowed down.

- Improved bug testing
- Improved gameplay
- PROPER *censored*ING DLC AND NONE OF THAT ORIGINAL BULLSHIT!!!
- No content locked under Towers or MyCareer (everything should be usable in Creation Suite goddammit!)

- Oh and as BX said, LOTS OF MOVES!

On 5/14/2021 at 3:52 PM, glennsoe said:

The fan base are hard to turn around, 2 short videos showing little new and nothing revealing isn't the way to go though..

It's May, and these games historically release in October.

If they aren't showing something more substantial by Summerslam, then I'll be concerned. Until then, it's business as usual. I know they took an entire year off to make this, so it feels like they should already be showing us "more"...but, there is still a precedent to these things. If they show us everything new this early, we'll be bored of it by the time the release rolls around. Gameplay and all of the create modes need to be perfect. If any of the creation suite is a downgrade from what we had in 2019, that's already a huge stumble. 2k20 actually had an amazing create mode (but it was *censored*ing broken). Lol. 

Yeah it’s still early compared to what we’re used to. Game is about a little over 4 months away, presumably. I’m glad we’ve gotten the info we’re getting. They know they’ve really gotta sell the game to us this year, and they’re taking small steps in showing us they’re aware of that. I don’t mind whatever info we can get this year, but I trust they’re much wiser than I about when to start REALLY getting into the good stuff.

I don’t know if I can agree about CAW mode being good in 20. I think there’s a reason nobody created on that, or atleast very few creators. In my lifetime, people have been mad at the game before and threatened to go back to a past game, but I never saw so many people go back to playing an older wrestling game like I saw with 2K19 after the 2K20 debacle. We really made a statement and I’m proud of the community for it. But I know most of us can’t wait for 2K22 so we can finally create new things. Hopefully. Please be good 2K22... Great, even.

6 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

CAW mode in 2k20 is fine for me but I just do original characters. It could use some work but is good for a wrestling game and probably still one of the best character creation modes in gaming in general 

If you dont go too crazy, 2k20s caw mode is the best we had and it goes without saying that the wwe franchise has the best character creator out there in the whole gaming industry.
And that worries me because i already saw a lot of people, the caw community not really caring about the bad marketing 2k did so far for 2k22 because they expect the caw mode to be fine and that is good enough for many.

"Good enough" is not enough for me...a bug free 2k20 is not enough for me in 2021.
I need more, and so far they havent shown anything that "hits different".

I had trouble with making caws for 20, specifically in the face department. I’d get a good likeness in caw mode, check on it in-game, and it came out looking terrible for whatever reason. I thought that’s what everyone’s problem was and why you don’t see anywhere near as many good creations for 20 as you see for 19. In 19, a good likeness in caw mode meant a great likeness in-game. Not sure how that changed but it did.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived