Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread

It's time we made a comeback around here. 

debuqx0-44fdadf4-bd02-4e3c-b256-12a5b67c07c3.thumb.png.d7e55b6ad9ff98a6c48be883d54fefbc.png

1509063392_WWE2K22TeaserScreenshot.thumb.jpg.afd818f7aae2e8e0b589c918dee2b453.jpg

Official Trailers:

Superstars:

Cesaro
Rey Mysterio

Arenas:

Raw

How long before ya think WWE 2K22 gets its own section? We could probably move the entrances thread and my moves wishlist thread over to it.

There was no way they were gonna build a new engine once COVID kicked in, thats not the kind of thing you do from home without wanting to shoot yourself.

Rey is underrated in his crossover appeal. I think we take him for granted because he’s always been there. I always use myself as an example. I have a Great Muta tattoo, and everyone always asks me if it’s Rey Mysterio, and I doubt most of the people who asked ever watched wrestling. He transcends the business. Maybe we who watch wrestling regularly don’t see Rey as as big of a deal as he actually is. Anyway, that’s me reading way too much into why they chose Rey for this reveal. Lol

The trailer looked really good. I'm just hoping 2k learned from their mistakes. And, hopefully they have an option to use the 2k19 controls

2 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

As long as it's not a 2k15 situation where we lose most of the features again because of it. I'm still a bit skeptical. Hopefully not that transitional though. I guess we should expect it but man JBI was such a meh game to me. 2k15 too.

4 hours ago, B-Cross said:

There was no way they were gonna build a new engine once COVID kicked in, thats not the kind of thing you do from home without wanting to shoot yourself.

That and they already built a new engine 2 years before they're not going to spend all that money just to build another one

15 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Hopefully that also means they'll have more time to polish and test the game, because WWE 2K games are usually perfect to me if it wasn't for horrible optimisation and lots of bugs.

So the race is on which game is going to come out first WWE or AEW

But I hope the NXT arena has that chain link fence around the crowd I know they only did that because of the pandemic but I really like that

Edited by Austin3035

I have a feeling that some of those that have left wwe since the last game came out is in, Andrade perhaps..

6 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Exactly. Like at this point, no one will care about any of them anymore.

2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

I have a feeling that some of those that have left wwe since the last game came out is in, Andrade perhaps..

I can see Christian and Big show being in everyone else not so much I'm a little iffy on Sting

Yeah, I’m thinking tonight and this coming Smackdown are still the cutoff dates for the roster. Excited to see how many Wrestlemania attires make it in the game. Will Sasha keep the green in her hair?

Given they already showed Mysterio and Cesaro in-game I doubt WM was the cutoff for attires at least, but I could be wrong

Attires don't matter too much anymore thanks to character customization but hair and facial hair does matter since we can't change that except the color.

I don't think Rey ties his goatee anymore like he has it here. So that's already outdated unless he starts doing it often again 

ok, here's a question that I dont think has been asked before, but at what point in a wrestling game's contex would you scan for attires, given how influx and ever changing things are in this sport..