WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found on reddit

They are using NBA scanning tech which is much better

They have tried to reduce clipping in CAWs

Some creation stuff has been removed, some stuff has been added

Randomizer for CAW is still present, you can randomize individual parts like feet, gloves etc

There are 46 preset "personas", which are outfits assembled by devs if you wanna quickly make a wrestler

You can use custom images for the render in player select screen!

Create a finisher is NOT present, because they thought about it and it felt messy. They want this game to be a realistic sim, and battlegrounds to be arcade. They felt making the moves flow properly would be hard and people would cheat in online.

Universe/GM mode

Universe is GOD mode where you can change everything from ratings to attributes

MyGM on the other hand has limitations, you're basically a GM appointed by HHH or Vince, you are provided with resources, you get revenue, social media reactions and ratings for your show. Based on these Vince/hhh will be happy or mad. You can piss off fans by being an evil GM. HHH and social media will give you feedback on matches.

If you are successful in MyGM mode, you can make money to draft more famous wrestlers and legends to your brand. That is how you progress.

MyGM can be played by 2 players. They can go head to head. They will have their own brands and can compete with each other. This can be played as local multiplayer or with people on your friends list. No online lobby for this to fight randoms. (I am not so sure about this last bit, they were being a bit confusing)

Universe has a superstar mode where you play through universe mode storyline by just focusing on a single superstar and go through storylines with them.

Career mode

MyRise starts in Performance center. You can choose backstory like MMA fighter, Athlete or Movie star kinda like Mass Effect. This will affect how characters in game and social media interact with you. Reactions to things you do will differ based on backstory as well.

For MyRise you can decide where you want to go from Performance center- Raw, NXT or smackdown. If you are not happy on a brand you can move to diiferent brand.

Some cool details! I don't care about GM mode and never did but I am hyped for MyRise and Universe. Community Creations could be truly f'n amazing if it all works properly.

The nWo edition sounds cool except for the price but even if cheaper, I'll just get the digital deluxe edition anyway and hope for the nWo stuff later

I’m at work so I can only read stuff but apparently the Vybe Interview with the Developers has info like how they apparently ruined the pin system and were back to button mashing.... ugh.

I can’t listen to it myself but that’s what someone says they said. Here’s the interview

27 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

I’m at work so I can only read stuff but apparently the Vybe Interview with the Developers has info like how they apparently ruined the pin system and were back to button mashing.... ugh.

I can’t listen to it myself but that’s what someone says they said. Here’s the interview

If that’s true…Jesus H. Christ on a bun, why? Just *censored*ing why?

More camera angles to make entrances more cinematic

Lighting has been overhauled

Championships look amazing

They have rescanned most of the roster, especially older wrestlers

MyRise has different storylines for male and female career and each are 24-25 hours long. Playing both can go upto 50 hours.

A lot of systems have been overhauled

Gameplay has a learning curve

Targeting system is "cleaner" than previous games, name doesn't show up on wrestler's head

Game is more accessible for new players

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived