WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Now we can hope that with the additional time, that they've actually gone back and made these older models look younger so we don't have like three Undertakers that all look the same age, even if one is supposed to be from 97 or something

Will depend on if they have skilled digital artists and modelers now as well

I always download nWo attires from Community Creations for them and so it will be nice to have actual in game nWo versions again. Shame there won't be one for Randy Savage though!  Out of the 2 extra arenas, I'm guessing one is probably nWo Souled Out!?

Really hope this whole pack is part of the deluxe edition!

My dream DLC for this year would be:

NXT 2.0

—————

Bron Breakker

Gigi Dolin

Jacy Jayne

Carmelo Hayes

Grayson Waller

Tony D’Angelo

History of Champions

—————

Buddy Rogers

Bruno Sammartino

Ivan Koloff

Pedro Morales

Stan Stasiak

Superstar Billy Graham

Bob Backlund

Iron Shiek

Hulk Hogan ‘84

New Moves

New World Order Pack

————

Curt Hennig

Macho Man Randy Savage

Scott Steiner

Konnan

Lex Luger

Hall Of Fame Pack

————

Harley Race

Antonio Inoki

Junkyard Dog

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

John Bradshaw Layfield

Great Khali

2 hours ago, Golden Boy® said:

Can we expect Tajiri to be in the game?

Think he has a chance for once given the Mysterio showcase. Can't do the Benoit matches so if you want to cover Rey's first title win in WWE you could focus on Edge/Rey vs Lesnar/Tajiri which was the first round match up for the tag title tournament instead of the title final match that featured Benoit

5 hours ago, Antonio AKA Zotany said:

Pre-order now and receive exclusive 3-Day Early Access. Take over with the WWE 2K22 nWo 4-Life Edition, which includes MyFACTION EVO Cards, playable nWo versions of “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx & Eric Bischoff, two arenas & more.

FJftFWqWYAMyjs2.jpg

I'm intriged by this pack. 

Chavo Jr has a good chance too I would imagine. Big feuds with him, the I Quit Match, not to mention Chavo was Rey's first actual WWE match so you'd think they would want that covered at the very least. Biggest question marks are definitely the other WCW luchadores. Do we get Psicosis? Do we get a Konnan? Maybe the LWO?

Just hoping this showcase isn't another Women's Revolution one where it's just a bunch of older versions of wrestlers currently signed with WWE and they ignore key alumni to save money 

And while we're at it, can we start issuing warnings and bans to people who keep *censored*ing uploading stuff with tags that have NOTHING to do with what they uploaded on CC?

3 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

And while we're at it, can we start issuing warnings and bans to people who keep *censored*ing uploading stuff with tags that have NOTHING to do with what they uploaded on CC?

The Stardom tag is full of original caws. It’s the worst. Sadly, it would be unfair to ban someone over it or even warn them. What kind of tag do you mean exactly?

4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Preach on bro..

Hopefully they'll listen..someday.

And while we're at it..what realy grinds my gears is both the damn logo limit and the struggle to get "below" the logo limit

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

The Stardom tag is full of original caws. It’s the worst. Sadly, it would be unfair to ban someone over it or even warn them. What kind of tag do you mean exactly?

2k should make the damn searches mean something..

Every game I'm typing in Teddy Hart in the searchfield.

The results...7 pages of Bret Hart, 8 pages of Owen Hart and 4 pages of Bruce Hart and family before I MAYBE get a Teddy Hart caw..maybe..

6 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

For example. I went looking for a moveset for JBL, and what I came across was a bunch of lazy-ass originals all loaded with random "common search" tags like "John, Cena, AEW, Jeff Hardy" and a bunch of other stuff that have absolutely nothing to do with their caws in any way, shape, or form.

It's very obviously a means to get their upload seen more often by using tags that are likely to be entered in often even when their upload is not related to the tag at all. Youtube kiddies used to do it all the time back when their tag system actually meant something.

1 minute ago, glennsoe said:

2k should make the damn searches mean something..

Every game I'm typing in Teddy Hart in the searchfield.

The results...7 pages of Bret Hart, 8 pages of Owen Hart and 4 pages of Bruce Hart and family before I MAYBE get a Teddy Hart caw..maybe..

Creators need to get more creative with their tags, I suppose. Like I might use the search tag “STARDOM2K” going forward. Maybe the creators should use “TEDDYHART” with no spaces and see if it’s better for the people to find it. That’s what I would do. I really don’t know how to solve the issue without asking 2K to get involved when we know they won’t.

It doesn't help that it appears a bunch of stuff has been purged lately.. good stuff, of course. Not crappy "made in two minutes" creations of course.

And can we please get a proper preview for created movesets on CC too? The amount of people who upload movesets with the bare minimum done is also very frustrating.

2 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

For example. I went looking for a moveset for JBL, and what I came across was a bunch of lazy-ass originals all loaded with random "common search" tags like "John, Cena, AEW, Jeff Hardy" and a bunch of other stuff that have absolutely nothing to do with their caws in any way, shape, or form.

It's very obviously a means to get their upload seen more often by using tags that are likely to be entered in often even when their upload is not related to the tag at all. Youtube kiddies used to do it all the time back when their tag system actually meant something.

There should be a way to separate real caws from originals but 2K isn’t allowed to do that because it would advertise wrestlers who aren’t with the company or heaven forbid AEW. The tag system is just the only real way to go about things. We just have to grin and bear it, it seems.

11 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

There should be a way to separate real caws from originals but 2K isn’t allowed to do that because it would advertise wrestlers who aren’t with the company or heaven forbid AEW. The tag system is just the only real way to go about things. We just have to grin and bear it, it seems.

Thus why I want them to at least issue warnings to people who misuse the tag system. Don't hand out bans automatically of course, but this is one of the big reasons CC always gets overrun with lazy garbage CAWs with black skin, default faces, muscles the size of canada, and movesets consisting of nothing but finishers.

Of course a game that isn't bug central would be nice too. Currently dealing with yet another bug in 2K20 that im not sure how to fix at the moment.

Wish we could go back to thumbs-upping and [anonymously] thumbs-downing caws and leaving nice comments under the ones we liked. They would make my day. It’s such a thankless line of duty…nice to see who’s been downloading your stuff. The ones with thumbs down go to the last page. That way the What’s Hot page would actually mean something.

and apparently even trying to preview certain things in create an entrance crashes the game now.. Jesus H Christ, if 2K22 is even half as buggy as 2K20 was, they're in for a shitshow of epic proportions.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived