WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

people on twitter are speculating it’s Jushin Liger which would not only be fire as *Censored* but also not far fetched considering his gear is in the game every year

He also just went into the Hall of Fame, and did work that match with Breeze back in 2015. He's got music made for the company, and has somewhat of a deal. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is definitely some dancing around a Rey showcase will need either because they are in AEW (Jericho/Malenko) or for other reasons (Benoit) but could still see an open door for other key matches/moments. Like Rey's first title in WWE is kinda handicapped thanks to the Benoit association but it would be pretty dope to still get a match from that tag tournament, like Rey/Edge vs. Lesnar/Tajiri. Psicosis of course, Ultimo Dragon. Liger being the heavy rumor currently. 

Not going to get my hopes up that we'll see another Steve Austin showcase that got a bunch of great representation but hopefully we move away from ones like the Women's Revolution that felt so restrictive because they were so focused on talent that were still active with WWE instead of trying to do something bigger/better. I'll still be bummed that we'll probably never get a showcase that truly covers women's wrestling within WWE's history (or any of the company libraries that WWE bought over the years)

3 hours ago, MattOriginal said:

I'd think it would be Malenko or Ultimo Dragon.

Shouts out if we get a 2005 "I'm Your Papi" heel sociopath Eddie Guerrero

We have to get that Eddie, theres no way they don't include the custody for Dominic ladder match at Summerslam 2005, it was one of Rey's biggest feuds in WWE.

Just now, J-man89 said:

We have to get that Eddie, theres no way they don't include the custody for Dominic ladder match at Summerslam 2005, it was one of Rey's biggest feuds in WWE.

I think they'll do the cage from the first Friday Night SmackDown, or hope at least. I want "Crackin'" in a game so bad haha.

One thing I'll be very curious about is how they handle Rey's WCW unmasking. Do they completely ignore it, despite it being a pretty key part of his career, does he talk about it in a cutscene between showcase matches, or do we actually get an unmasked Rey in this game. The last one I doubt but we shall see

3 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Kid Dominik as an unlockable manager, maybe? I mean they made a figure of him as a kid recently. :lol:

IMO Buddy Murphy is still in this game not because he was part of the MyRise story and couldn't get written/taken out but because he is part of the Rey Showcase since he was part of Dominik's first match and I'm sure they wanted to make Rey teaming with his son for the first time as a showcase moment.

If we are getting WWE Ruthless Aggression era wrestlers because of the Rey Showcase, I really hope 2K gets the proper titantron and minitrons from that era. I read somewhere before that they did gave titantron proper updates.

I hate seeing classic superstars using new graphics. It does not fit. It's like how they use the latest models for classic superstars and just change the attire, pure laziness. They have 2+ years to create this game they could at least ask WWE for the proper videos.

AIso, they need to stretch the classic titantron videos, remove the black bars on both sides. they could easily convert 4:3 to 16:9 aspect video ratio.

6 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

2 things in this game that's a clear deal breaker or game changer for me

1. The new moves

2. The create modes

If 2k nails both,we could be in for a treat..

As long as the in-game lighting doesn’t screw caws’ faces up, I think we are in for a treat. Creators are ready to pump out content like you’ve never seen before. And as for new moves, I’m excited, even if I get no joshi moves. The new people coming to the game have excellent moves to add to the game, and all that DLC is mindblowing.

Pre-order now and receive exclusive 3-Day Early Access. Take over with the WWE 2K22 nWo 4-Life Edition, which includes MyFACTION EVO Cards, playable nWo versions of “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx & Eric Bischoff, two arenas & more.

FJftFWqWYAMyjs2.jpg

I might as well pre-order. Im going to get it no matter what since there are other people that rely on my opinion of the game to get it so if it does somehow end up terrible I would still end it saving others from it. Although I legit do not believe it's going to turn out bad, simply because it cannot afford to at this juncture. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived