WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

So on Community Creations for the thumbnails of the caws do you see renders or a pic of the actual caw? cause only seeing renders would be annoying, having to click on every creation before you can get a look at them, never knowing which ones are worth anything until going into a preview. Like someone could make a green alien and put it with a real life pic of Kenny Omega and you'd never know until seeing the preview.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, J-man89 said:

So on Community Creations for the thumbnails of the caws do you see renders or a pic of the actual caw? cause only seeing renders would be annoying, having to click on every creation before you can get a look at them, never knowing which ones are worth anything until going into a preview. Like someone could make a green alien and put it with a real life pic of Kenny Omega and you'd never know until seeing the preview.

You see the CAWs, or at least none of the CAWs uploaded yet have renders.

5 minutes ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

You see the CAWs, or at least none of the CAWs uploaded yet have renders.

Hope seeing the actual caws is the case, then after you download it if it has a render then it can show up, but on CC you should see the actual caw. Or have it where when you preview a caw if it has a render it shows up on the side on there so you can see what the render looks like, but the thumbnail should always be an actual pic of the caw.

3 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

EA can't even make their Football and Soccer games good, and don't even get me started on Star Wars. I heard UFC isn't that good either.

Star Wars Battlefront 1/II and Jedi Fallen Order are awesome. Squadrons is meh though

UFC 3 is cool but the others are just alright 

1 minute ago, ant-221 said:

Anyone know if the original MyRise characters and enhancement talent from MyGM are playable in other modes, in exhibition mode and Universe Mode?

And does the BCW arena show up as one of the 9 arenas in MyRise?

Unsure about the MyRise characters, but haven't unlocked any so far. Enhancement talent seems to be only in MyGM.

I've had matches in the BCW arena in MyRise but haven#t unlocked it yet.

EA wouldn't keep the current DLC model. Thats for sure. But im not convinced Take-Two will either. Eventually they are going to realize they are still using the THQ DLC model from a decade ago. And everyone else has moved on from that style. It provides a stupid amount of value. Considering we are now in a piece meal time where ppl are buying stupid skins for $15 a pop. And they're giving us fleshed out new characters to play as for like 3 bux each. It aint long for this world.

armchair quarterbacking. My pie in the sky hope would be like the 90s, where multiple devs/pubs get to make WWE games. Back in 1996 if u wanted to play a Baseball game. U had like 20 options. 

i would have 2k reverse course and go back to 2k19 sim style gameplay. Have NetherRealms make All-Stars 2.

have an indie dev make a retro No Mercy 64 style game for SWITCH. 

and give EA a specialty game. Let them make an ECW game. or a WCW focused game. Something that doesn't detract from the 2k game. But gives us a different experience

8 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

EA can't even make their Football and Soccer games good, and don't even get me started on Star Wars. I heard UFC isn't that good either.

I’m not a UFC fan, but from the little I’ve played of UFC 4 it was really fun. In fact, I think WWE could use a lot of their games as inspiration in terms of presentation. But the 1 match I just did on 22 had that real breathtaking feel. 

2 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Yeah like I said, it's awesome. It's a shame that game is still overshadowed by it's controversial launch because it has improved over time with updates and dlc.

yeh in fairness......they stuck it out and fixed that game. even supporting it for years for free

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

What does he mean?

usually when the games launch, u can sometimes get the managers to be playable. Which is what i think this meant. I remember one year you could get Drake Maverick and Lana playable. But then it was either patched out or they fixed it in the next game or something

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived