WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 minute ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

Some hope for unlocking Dijakovic. I’ve just got the storyline that unlocks the Mexico arena, even though I’ve already had several matches in this arena. 

So hopefully we just have to find the right storyline that unlocks him. 

Oh thank god, hope you're right.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, judas priest superstar said:

jeeez what a wild story so far. we have E-A Sports (it's in the game) being floated as next up and then feasting our eyes on a fully modeled DiJjak that may or may not be playable.

man.

i just read the article. Saying that the 2K/WWE deal is up this year.  And that every year 2k has cut down the budget allocated for the WWE division.

1 minute ago, judas priest superstar said:

OOOOOOF.

welp, guys and gals....*sigh* EA is getting back in the ring.

everythings always about money. If EA offers them something good. They would take it. WWE had the same ppl making their action figures for over a decade. And then Mattel made them an offer. And they took it.

They do tend to like doing deals with a foundation already in place. Like when they did the deal with AKI. They saw the WCW game and just said okay.....they can just make that but with WWF. Yukes/THQ were already making wrestling games when WWF came along.

the article says that the dev would most likely be the people that make UFC 4. I mean realistically there is nowhere else to go except Yukes. Because nobody else makes wrestling games.

I think they stay with 2k most likely. Because a little money every year is better than no money from the EA deal until whenever that games done

yeah all of this is true. i fully agree....but, i think WWE might see the positives of working with EA, and there are a lot.

From EA's promotional muscle, to their ability to be constant and get a game out year after year, and the other part is how EA is part of Xbox Game Pass. There's a lot to love on the surface.
But anyone who's played EA games over the past few years can tell you, it's a world of broken dreams and promises and gameplay.

Now I will say, if they wind up going with the UFC  team, it would mean perhaps a base game that gets free DLC at major intervals. UFC 3 got a ton of fighters and new matches over it's lifespan for free, so that's a positive.

The negatives: starting all over, EA pushes MTXs heavy, and personally for me, no shot at another EA Sports Fight Night boxing game ever (what? I like Fight Night!)

3 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

yeah all of this is true. i fully agree....but, i think WWE might see the positives of working with EA, and there are a lot.

From EA's promotional muscle, to their ability to be constant and get a game out year after year, and the other part is how EA is part of Xbox Game Pass. There's a lot to love on the surface.
But anyone who's played EA games over the past few years can tell you, it's a world of broken dreams and promises and gameplay.

Now I will say, if they wind up going with the UFC  team, it would mean perhaps a base game that gets free DLC at major intervals. UFC 3 got a ton of fighters and new matches over it's lifespan for free, so that's a positive.

The negatives: starting all over, EA pushes MTXs heavy, and personally for me, no shot at another EA Sports Fight Night boxing game ever (what? I like Fight Night!)

Yeah unfortunately the reason they pump out so much free dlc is because there's barely anything to differentiate the fighter other than their models so they're pretty low effort. 

8 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Seeing Mr. T in the DLC leak makes me even more bummed about '80s Hogan's absence. I can't believe 2K couldn't be bothered to include classic Hogan in a game that has Mr. T, Piper, Andre, Savage, Warrior, and DiBiase.

I’m still holding out hope that 80s Hogan may be part of the DLC pack that includes Mr. T.  But we will see, it will def be an absolute shame if they don’t include him with all the other 80s stars that you mentioned.  

2 hours ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

Just faced and beat Dominik Dijakovic in MyRise and he didn't unlock after the match 

He is already in the game as T-Bar and people said they could unmask him with the editor or something. :o

3 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Is community creations active already? Any attires, entrances or render logos up?

I think its active for people that can enter the game already.

Since it will be first in 2,5 hours for me I can't upload anything yet because the uploader says that they can't "recognize" me.

So we probably have to have started the game at least for the first time before the uploader activates for us.

1 hour ago, Fried said:

Having troubles uploading images. Thought it might of had to do something with dimensions of the image or it's size, but seems to be a bit of luck involved that an uploaded image will be uploaded through the website.

Getting multiple crashes when trying to access these images through the game. 

Going back and editing an in game design defaults it's colour to white.

Oh no. :( Not the same issues again!

Creation aspects of this game would die under EA. The rest I think would be a mixed bag of pros and cons compared to 2K but losing out on the creative aspects would be a huge negative

If this game sells poorly, 2K only have themselves to blame because the marketing of 2K22 was probably the worst its ever been, despite the general positive feelings the game seems to be getting from players.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived