WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 minute ago, eastcoastkody said:

u think Vince McMahon tolerates his game being a PR disaster one year. And then getting cancelled the next year. Of course they have had talks. They probably put feelers out every now and then in general. All companies probably do. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE wanted out of that contract immediately when 2k21 got cancelled....because im pretty certain its WWE who forced the game companies to go annual release in the first place. They want that yearly revenue.

tbf  it wouldn't just be cancel without wwe knowledge or permission 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new boss same as the old boss. It doesn't matter who has the game. THQ/2K/EA. its all the same. And the same ppl will be working on the series. Its not like theres a ton of wrestling video game devs just roaming around. If EA got the license. Most of the 2k ppl who were probably also THQ ppl....will get jobs at EA the next day.

just like when AKI dissolved and Fire Pro stopped making games. All those ppl went to Yukes

31 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Are oblivion and willow’s bell selectable as finishers?

I don't think so. They're in the non-selectable finisher positions. Willow's Bell is in the Apron Grab, as usual, and kinda functions as the "Willow's Bell" we originally had just with a pin combo now. obLIVion is an interesting one, since I think it's placed on groggy against ropes, but NOT as a grab or strike, but instead a running attack (so I think sort of like the clothesline to the outside, the rope groggy kitchen sink, etc)

1 minute ago, CROSS-Out said:

I will not buy an EA wwe game. Straight up. I don't care if the game is the second coming of Christ, I will not touch it.

Take Two turned the NBA 2k franchise into a shell of its great beginnings. NBA 2k/NBA 2k1/NBA 2k2 were amazing. They came out the gates hot and lit EA's NBA Live up. And there were some good entries like NBA 2k14. But playing the new ones. They're not good. 

look what Take Two did with GTA. GT4 & 5 suck. The whole GTA thing now just revolves around GTA Online. Red Dead 2 Online is a failure. Red Dead 2 and GTA 5 never even got DLC.

they are the only ones charging $70 for games. And no free next gen upgrades. Don't tell me about 2k good and EA bad. Everyone evil

3 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

new boss same as the old boss. It doesn't matter who has the game. THQ/2K/EA. its all the same. And the same ppl will be working on the series. Its not like theres a ton of wrestling video game devs just roaming around. If EA got the license. Most of the 2k ppl who were probably also THQ ppl....will get jobs at EA the next day.

just like when AKI dissolved and Fire Pro stopped making games. All those ppl went to Yukes

Eh not necessarily. It's just as likely that those people could be shuffled to other 2k studios or just other game studios not related to wrestling at all. Also, a brand new studio means a brand new engine and that means years and years to build up the amount of moves/animations we have now (assuming they even prioritize that). The EA UFC games do a terrible job of differentiating different people from each other and they're now 4 games in, 5 if you include EA MMA. In short, this would be a horrible move and likely worse than anything we've seen yet. 

1 minute ago, eastcoastkody said:

Take Two turned the NBA 2k franchise into a shell of its great beginnings. NBA 2k/NBA 2k1/NBA 2k2 were amazing. They came out the gates hot and lit EA's NBA Live up. And there were some good entries like NBA 2k14. But playing the new ones. They're not good. 

look what Take Two did with GTA. GT4 & 5 suck. The whole GTA thing now just revolves around GTA Online. Red Dead 2 Online is a failure. Red Dead 2 and GTA 5 never even got DLC.

they are the only ones charging $70 for games. And no free next gen upgrades. Don't tell me about 2k good and EA bad. Everyone evil

I won't buy from EA because I do not support EAs actions. 2K are not the brightest but they've still produced games I enjoy in the last few years. I think I'll decide for myself what companies I am willing to give money to and what ones I'm not, thanks.

12 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

That's pretty damn neat.

Personally lost on me since I only make original CAWs but most CAWs are based on real people so this is a huge boon to those creators.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived